18

Skyler's pov

Luke and I were down at a beach where it was just us two. I still didn't know where we were, but it was really nice. I looked up at Luke and noticed how tall he really was compared to me, I knew he was tall I just didn't really take notice.

"What if we got room service and got loads of it tonight?" He asked grabbing my hips pulling me closer to him. I nodded while smiling. Food and staying in sounds fantastic right now.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the water, it was really blue and bright. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"What are we gonna do here for a week?" I asked.

"Whatever we want." I nodded and thought about it. If I knew where we were it would be a whole lot easier to think of things to do. But then I got to thinking... Whatever we want. Whatever I want. Whatever he wants. I looked around and noticed nobody, there wasn't even a building in sight, only the car we drove to get here and our stuff.

"Whatever we want?" I slightly smirked looking up at Luke while leaning on him.

"What do you have in mind, Little One?" He asked while also slightly smirking.

"Well I need some help, down there." He nodded wanted me to proceed as I slightly crossed my legs.

"Will you help me?" He slightly looked down then back at me.

"Of course I will." I smiled and dragged him up to our stuff. I laid down on a towel so he laid on me, he took his sunglasses off and mine off of me.

"What if someone comes?" I asked twirling a piece of his hair, he smirked.

"The only person that's going to cum is you." I rolled my eyes right as he kissed me, he trailed kisses down to the beginning of my bikini bottom. (kms really, it happens more than once btw bc idk any better terminology) I grabbed my phone and started to take a video with some pictures. What? Who wouldn't want this? You're on a basically private beach that's beautiful with your beautiful boyfriend who's going to eat you out, hello that's perfect.

Luke looked up at me and looked at my phone causing his eyes to narrow immediately.

"Memory's, Babe, memory's." He chuckled and took my bikini bottom off, throwing it at me. I caught it and put it beside of me. I looked back down at Luke and he looked frustrated.

"What?" He looked up at me, hello he's hot.

"Tonight-" he paused and smirked while shaking his head.

"-you have a surprise coming." It better be a good surprise.

He pushed my legs opened and started teasing which made me squirm and whimper.

"You're so wet." He disclosed softly. I'm literally going to explode. He grabbed my phone and recorded my southern region while commenting on it. What have I done? He's going to want to record everything now, I mean I don't mind, but still. He handed me my phone back so I faced it back to him. After a good, maybe five or so minutes later of him eating me out I came and Luke had my phone again recording me.

"Look at my Little Girl." He cooed crawling up on me. He smiled and ran his thumb over my bottom lip, a few seconds later he kissed me which turned into making out. Keep in mind, he was recording all of it. When we pulled apart, he stopped the video and set my phone down, he picked up my bikini bottom and put it back on me, sitting me up.

"I think we should do that more often." He smiled.

"Record everything we do?" I asked, he nodded. I rolled my eyes and rested my forehead on him. This is going to be an eventful trip.

- - -

so online school starts the first and we haven't done anything for two months wtf