29

Skyler's pov

I was in the bedroom watching YouTube when Luke came in.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded. He picked me up and took me downstairs.

"How comes you always hold me?" I asked when he set me down on the counter.

"I like to." He said going over to the shoes, I nodded as he came over with my flip flops.

"Don't you want me to?" He asked.

"Ain't I heavy?" He shook his head.

"I could hold you all day." I nodded and reached my arms to him when he was done putting my flip flops on me. He smiled and picked me up, he took me out to the car and set me in the passenger seat. When Luke got in I looked at him.

"Where are we going?" He hesitated for a moment.

"Michael's." I nodded as he turned the music on. Michael was the only one out of the guys I could stand, he didn't really say anything like the other two did.

I looked at Luke's lap and decided to do what I've always been wanting to. I unbuckled and reached over the console, but got stopped.

"Princess, what are you doing?" Luke asked making me look at him.

"Giving you your surprise." I smiled sweetly.

"Right now?" I nodded. He looked at the time then back down at me.

"Ten minutes." I smiled and crawled over the console more. The car stopped so Luke pulled his shorts and underwear down quickly making me look at him.

"You're welcome." I slightly rolled my eyes and turned the music down, I looked down at his southern region and got straight to it. His hand went straight to my hair, pulling on it. I ignored it until he yanked my head up so I could see him.

"I'm busy!" I exclaimed.

"Get in the back." I looked around and noticed we were at some parking place that had a few cars. I quickly scrambled to the back and waited. Luke came back and looked at me, he really does not fit.

"Nobody's gonna see, the windows are tinted." He pulled my shorts and panties off of me.

"But is anybody gonna hear?" I asked slightly smirking as he aligned himself up with my entrance.

"Who cares." He mumbled as he kissed me.

He looked down and just went to town, he didn't even go slow at first, he just went all in, literally. Right when we were both about to cum I stopped him.

"What? No!" He exclaimed with slightly wide eyes.

"I don't want to be a mother yet! Sit the fuck down, Hemmo." He got off of me and sat on the seat, when he was done getting situated he pulled me on him.

"You're so pushy, Pushy." I said as he slide me down on him.

"You're the one that wanted to give me my surprise in the car." He said moving my hips.

"It was suppose to happen a while ago!"

"It was?" He asked making me nod as I started picking up speed myself. He lifted up my shirt and my bra so he could squeeze my boobs and whatever else. I came first so I backed up so I was sitting on his lower thighs. I leaned down grabbing his dick, moving my hand up and down. I slid down off of him and attached my mouth to his tip swirling my tongue around causing him to grab my hair, yanking it. I let go of his dick as he was about to cum, he literally pushed my head down making me screech and jag. He's so rude. After I cleaned him up I looked up at him seeing his head back, once he noticed me looking at him his eyes went wide. I had tears slowly running down my face, he scared me so don't judge.

"Baby!" He exclaimed grabbing my face, wiping my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He apologized while slightly pouting.

"No you're not! You scared me!" I exclaimed as I sat back on him.

"I'm sorry." He pulled me into him, kissing my head.

I pulled away and pulled down my bra and shirt.

"I'm all messy!" I whined grabbed my panties and shorts. Luke grabbed me pulling me beside of him, he got up and slightly pushed me down so I was laying down.

"Luke!" I whined as he sat at my feet.

"Let me help you!"

"I hate you." He hummed as he pulled my legs so he could eat me out. He didn't necessarily eat me out, he just 'cleaned me up' as what he likes to call it.

"All better!" He smiled when he was done.

"Fuck you." I said sitting up. In a split second his hand was wrapped around my neck and I was laying back down, looking at him blankly. He is not amusing at the moment.

"C'mon! Don't do that!" I said prying his hand off of me.

"You're pissing me off! Stop it! I don't like being pissed at you." I said putting my panties and shorts back on. I hoped back to the front and threw him his stuff back, waiting for him. When he was done he kissed my cheek, leaning on the console.

"Princess?" I hummed looking out the window.

"I love you." He said making me look at him.

"Stop being bad when we go to Michael's. Why won't you be a good boy?" I asked as he got in the drivers seat.

"I love you." He said again.

"I love you too." His face fell even more, we never add too when we said I love you or I miss you.

He pulled me on his lap and buried his face in my neck. You may be wondering why I'm so pissed at him for literally the dumbest reason ever. Fucking is fine, but he knows if we fuck and he eats me out I'll want more, that's why I didn't want him to 'clean me up'. And when he 'choked' me, that made it even worse, oh and when he literally shoved my face in his dick. Real cute, not.

"Bubby?" He hummed pulling me closer.

"I love you." I said pulling away from him and kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll be good." I nodded.

"You can be bad all you want when we get home." He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"C'mon, I'm hungry." I said going back to the passengers seat. That smile would not leave his face when we got to Michael's, at least he's going to be good and he's happy.