10

Luke's pov

"We have two options." Skyler said turned to me while holding up two fingers. She is very visual.

"We either kick Percilla out and make her live with Riley or someone. Or we can move!" She exclaimed.

When I didn't say anything she spoke again.

"Babe, we all know you like me more than Percilla and Riley. You literally left when Riley said she didn't like me the night you picked me up from that stupid dance when I was like 1." She explained. We all know? It's not obvious, is it?

"Do you know how bad that is? I chose you over my own child and wife." I stated.

"Hey, that was your choice. You didn't have to, you coulda left me on the sidewalk waiting for my mommy and daddy that were never going to show up." She shrugged.

"If I left you there we wouldn't be together." I said glancing at her.

"Shut up! You're gonna dump me soon anyways." She meant that, she's used to people not wanting her.

"If I didn't want you then I wouldn't have taken you home from that dance. Don't say I don't want you because I've wanted you since literally day one." She reclined the seat and laid back in it.

"Have you really?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes." She grabbed my hand that was on the middle console and slightly hugged it. Did I mention I love when she does this? It's so cute.

~

A good three hours later we made it back home, it was midnight and there was a party at the house. Skyler got out of the car first, I got out and went over to her to see her looking at the people going in and out of the house. Some guy came over and started talking to her.

"Jeremy!" Skyler yelled.

"I'm a small blonde boy, there's only so much I can do!" She pushed him out of the way and went in the house making the music stop as I slowly followed behind her. I really do not want to see the mess or all the gross teenagers in my house.

"Calum!" She screamed making me go in the house to see Calum drinking a beer.

I looked around to see Percilla staring at me with wide eyed.

"Shit." She mouthed.

"Shit is right."

I somehow made everyone leave.

When everyone was gone I went in the living room to see Percilla sitting there on her phone while Skyler cleaned up. She's so used to taking care of everything, I hate it.

"Skyler, put it down." I demanded.

"It's all dirty! I don't like it!" She whined.

"You're not cleaning this mess up." She stopped and glanced at Percilla.

"Somebody has to! She won't!" She exclaimed pointing at Percilla.

"Go upstairs." She huffed and obliged.

Once I heard the door close upstairs I looked at Percilla.

"I am not cleaning this up." She said while pointing in a circle at the mess. You have got to be kidding me. She's not my kid, nope she's not.

"It was your party, this is my house. Clean it or get out." I can't believe I said that, never mind yes I can.

"Get out? Move out?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes, Percilla. Stop being a bitch or move out." I went upstairs, I went in my bedroom to see Skyler jumping on the bed with earbuds in her ears. Why am I in love with her, again? Don't tell her I said that, it's a secret. After a bit she laid on the bed ripping her earbuds out and looked at me.

"You saw me!" She exclaimed as her face turned bright red.

"Did I?" I asked while closing the door.

"Yes!" I went over to her and laid on her causing her to groan.

"If you would lay the right way, this would be so much comfier!" She slightly yelled.

"And what's the right way?" I asked looking down at her.

"Not on me!" I rolled off of her so she straddled me.

"Whatcha wanna do?" She asked while grabbing my hands.

"You're not tired are you?" She shook her head. She basically slept the whole car ride home.

"Let's talk! We haven't done that in a while!" She laid down on me and looked at me.

She started rambling about something, at the end of her rambling she kissed me.

"Goodnight." She murmured laying her head down on me as my eyes closed.

- - -

tiger king is iconic try and change my mind