7

Skyler's pov

I went out to the room from the bathroom to see Luke sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. I laid down beside of him and just laid there in a towel since I just got out of the shower.

"You're not even dressed." Luke said laying down so I could see him.

"I'm so tired."

"Who's fault is that?" He questioned.

"Yours, you fucked me." He slightly smirked.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I mean technically yes, but no not really." He kissed my head and got up.

He grabbed one of his shirts, a pair of my panties and came back over putting them on me.

"Put that on your head." He said handing me the towel.

While I did that Luke went back in my bag probably looking for my hair brush. Once he found it he came back over and sat behind me.

"How do you do this?" He asked.

"I don't know. Don't pull my hair out!" I dried my hair with the towel quickly, then threw it on the floor.

He put the brush at the top of my head so I quickly moved forward.

"Rule one, never start from the top! Always start from the bottom!" He nodded and did that. When he was done I went over it,
I threw the brush on the floor and laid down on the bed.

"Bubby, c'mer!" I said making grabby hands at Luke. He furrowed his eyebrows for a second then came over while slightly smiling. I'd always call him that when I was younger.

"Lay with me." I dragged while grabbing his arm.

"I need a shower first. I'll be out in like 15 minutes." I whined and he kissed me.

Once he closed the door to the bathroom I got on my phone to see Percilla blew up my phone. I looked at Luke's to see she didn't blow up his, I shrugged as Percilla called me. I ignored it and decided to turn my notifications off, I don't want to be bothered, especially by her. I started to watch some YouTube while I waited for Luke. When am I not watching YouTube, seriously? About five, three minute videos later, Luke came out. I put my phone down and looked at him as he laid beside me. We just stared at each other for a while, not saying anything.

"This is strange." I murmured, he nodded. Us being together.

He pulled me closer and smiled.

"What?" He shook his head.

"It's gonna sound stupid." He said and looked away from me.

"Please tell me." He looked back at me.

He just looked at me for a while causing a smile to form on his lips.

"You're mine." I nodded and snuggled into him.

We laid there for a good ten minutes in silence holding each other when I spoke.

"How long have you liked me for?" I asked looking at him.

"I've always liked you, ever since I could remember. Remember when we went to the fair?" I nodded, that was when I was little, about 9 or 10 maybe.

"You'd always ask me to do everything with you. I'd even choose you over Percilla most of the time which pissed Riley off. You'd ask if we could go on the ferris wheel every time we would go just to watch the sunset. Percilla and Riley hated the ferris wheel."

"Why'd you go with me then?" I questioned.

"Because of you. I'd pick you up from school and not Percilla most of the time." I nodded remembering, Percilla would get so angry because Luke promised to pick her up, instead he picked me up and we went to get ice cream or go to the park.

"Remember when we went on a date?" I asked, we went to McDonalds and ate in there. We got all dressed up and everyone looked at us like we were stupid, but I didn't know any better.

"Our secret date." I nodded, nobody knows about it at all.

I sighed and laid on top of Luke kissing him.

"It's always been you." He uttered. That was true, he'd do more for me than Percilla and Riley. He did everything for me, took care of me, loved me until I started developing feelings for him. I didn't want him to know, I didn't want anybody to know I liked my best friends dad.

"And it always will be." He said as I looked at him to see him looking at me.

"Promise?" He stuck out his pinky so I hooked it with mine.

I grabbed his face and kissed him once again. Who knew this would happen? The two people who actually want to be together are together and are happy. I smiled and laid my head back down on Luke's chest, he kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair making me fall asleep.

- - -

I always forget to post this story and it sucks