6

Skyler's pov

I woke up to see I was in the backseat of a car, laying down. I rolled over while groaning, this sucks. It's very uncomfortable unless you're a little kid, which I'm physically not.

"You're awake!" Luke cheered making me nod, he can't see me so I hummed.

I took the blanket that was on me off, grabbed the pillow that was on the floor and hopped in the front beside of Luke.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I moved the back of the seat down so I could lay down.

"The hotel, remember?" I nodded and grabbed his hand that was resting on the middle console.

I actually fell back to sleep, I was so tired from literally doing nothing.

When I woke back up I was laying in a hotel bed, on Luke who was also sleeping. I smiled and crawled up on him snuggling into him.

"Lukey, wake up. Lukey, I miss you. Lukey?" He hummed while pulling me closer.

"Lukey!" I whined.

"What, Princess?" He mumbled while burying his face in me.

"Lukey, wake up. I miss you." I pouted making him slightly look at me.

"I'm right here."

"I know, but I miss you!" He smiled and pulled me closer, kissing me.

We started making out and it quickly escalated into me grinding on him. His one hand traveled to my shorts, he kept gripping my butt which was annoying. I grabbed his wrist and stuck it in my panties.

"Sky." He said pulling away.

I looked at him slightly annoyed.

"Are you sure?"

"Are you?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes."

"Then let's do it. I want to, please?" I asked.

He grabbed me, pulled me down, and kissed me. This is going to be eventful.

- - -

howdy