15

Skyler's pov

Ever since the police came to the house and Harper told me about them coming, Harper and I have been basically bffs. She was currently over, hanging out.

"Wanna make food?" I asked when we got downstairs to the kitchen, we were both hungry and we've been complaining about it all day.

"Like what?" I went to the cupboards finding pasta and Alfredo sauce, a lot of it.

"Let's do it." She said getting off of the counter.

We blasted music, danced, belted out the lyrics, and made the food. While we were listening to some One Direction the music got turned down. I looked to see Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum.

"Get out! We're busy!" I yelled.

"We?" Luke asked, Harper popped up behind me.

"Hello!" She smiled and went back over to the stove.

I also went back over and continued stirring the pasta. Arms wrapped around me so I looked to see Luke. Before I could look back at the pasta, he grabbed my jaw and kissed me. When he pulled away he slightly squished my cheeks and smiled. He let go and went over to the guys, I looked at Harper and she bumped me with her elbow a few times.

"Shut up." She shook her head.

Once we got to the crucial part of making this 'meal' the guys had to help us because we obviously made all of the stuff we found like idiots.

"Where's the chicken?" Ashton asked.

"Up your ass." Harper said while stirring the sauce.

Ashton narrowed his eyes at her and turned to me.

"That's too much work, there isn't any." We didn't even look for chicken since we didn't really want any.

Ashton went over to the freezer and found some. He decided to make the chicken because 'I'm a man, I got this', no he's not. He's a small blonde boy who wore a My Little Pony t-shirt and giggled like a school girl (probably still can).

"Crystal's coming over!" Michael yelled from the living room where him, Calum, and Luke were playing FIFA.

I turned the music back up a bit so Ashton, Harper, and I jumped around and belted out the lyrics. About half an hour later all of the food was made, the boys came out and got some. The door bell rang so Michael got it, he brought Crystal in. Crystal was nice, well she seemed to be nice. I don't actually know if she is since she was nice to me.

We all talked and ate for a good hour an a half. Currently Crystal, Harper, and I were talking about girl stuff while the boys talked about whatever. When we were done with our conversation I decided to do the dishes. There wasn't that many, honestly.

"Stop doing the dishes, I'll do them." Luke said, he hates when I do dishes and clean. He hates when I do 'adult' things, if he sees me doing something adulty he'll do it for me.

I ignored him and continued doing the dishes. He came over and grabbed my wrists pulling me away. He dried my hands off, took me over to where he was sitting, and pulled me on his lap letting me rest my head on him since I was sitting on him sideways so I was facing the kitchen and he was facing the table. I kept fidgeting making everyone look at me. I really wanted to do those dishes, they were driving me insane.

"Let me do them." I said.

"Sky."

"Please!" I begged looking at him, he sighed and slightly leaned his head back.

"No utensils." I ran over to the sink and continued at where I left off. I don't even like washing the utensils anyway!

Everyone left so Luke came over and wrapped his arms around me when he was done saying bye to them.

"You should like let me clean everything up because you love me." I said looking up at him.

"Can I help you?" I nodded.

Within two hours with music blasting we cleaned up the whole kitchen, we took dance breaks and regular breaks that's why it took two hours. When we were done we went upstairs and got a shower together, to save water, obviously. Get your mind out of the gutter, geez!

- - -

I think I might quit writing bc of how bad I am :/