37

Skyler's pov

Lately Lee and I have been hanging out nonstop, we do everything together, we go places, it's fun.

"Have you talked to her?" I asked going into the kitchen with Lee behind me.

"Like five times." He said as I opened the fridge to get us both a drink.

"She's out of my limit!" He exclaimed as I handed him a drink.

I hummed as I got a notebook and a pen out. I sat on the bar and looked at Lee.

"Tell me everything you know about her." He told me so I wrote it all down. We were doing that for a good half an hour until the door opened. We looked to see Luke, Michael, and three other guys. Ever since I started hanging out with Lee, Luke's been avoiding me so I sleep in the guest bedroom with Petunia.

"What are yous doing?" Michael asked coming over.

"Getting Lee the girl of his dreams." I said while pulling up my legs.

"Talk to her." Michael said while looking down at Lee.

"I can't!" Lee exclaimed.

"Yes you can. Have you seen my girlfriend? Next time you see her, say hi or something." Lee nodded as Michael opened the fridge.

He took out five beers and went in the living room. Lee got up and came over to my side taking me off the island.

"Why don't we go to my house? My mom really wants to meet you. We can bring Petunia." I nodded. I got stuff for Petunia as Lee went looking for her. Right when I was done Lee came back in with Petunia on her leash. We got to the door, but got stopped by Luke.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked, drunk.

"Lee's."

"No you're not." I looked at Michael, he was getting sick of Luke acting like this, but he couldn't do anything about it. Michael nodded so Lee and I left quickly.

~

I went into the house with Petunia, the whole house was silent and dark.

"Little Girl." I looked in the living room to see Luke sitting on the couch and holding a beer. Why is this happening? I'm not a fan.

"C'mer." I took Petunia's leash off of her and went into the living room as she went upstairs.

I stood in front of Luke just for him to stand up, I didn't like this Luke at all. He raised his hand to my cheek and ran his thumb over it, what is he doing? Thunder struck which caused me to jump as well as his hand colliding with my cheek. I quickly held my cheek and looked up at Luke to see him look like he was going to cry.

"Princess." He said while trying to touch me, but I stepped back as tears ran down my face.

I turned around and ran upstairs while crying. I went into the bedroom I've been sleeping in for the past week with Petunia. Petunia and I laid on the bed. All I wanted was Luke, I wanted him to hold me and make it all better even though he hurt me.

"Sky, can I come in?" Michael asked from my door.

"Yeah!"

He came in and came over sitting on the bed.

"Can I see your cheek?" I sat up and showed him. Right as I was gonna wipe my eyes thunder struck again causing more tears to run down my face and me to jump.

"Are you scared of thunderstorms?" I nodded. {a/n: thunder storm in California? Okay}

I glanced at the door when I saw the light turn on in the hall. Petunia noticed as well so she went out to the hall.

"Y-you can leave. I'll be okay." I said looking at Michael.

"Are sure?" I nodded.

He nodded and got up, when he left he closed the door so I laid down and pulled the cover over me as I silently cried. I laid there crying for god knows how long when my door opened. Someone laid behind me and Petunia sat between us. I turned around to see Luke, he looked really sad.

"I'm sorry." He said as Petunia walked over me and laid against my back. I snuggled into Luke and cried harder.

"You hurt me and it's thunder storming." I said causing him to pull me closer.

"Why have you been avoiding me? Why'd you hit me?" I asked right after.

"I got jealous. I know I shouldn't have done any of that, you want friends and I was a dick." He explained.

"It's because Lee's a boy, isn't it?"

"Yeah." He grabbed my face and kissed the cheek with his handprint.

He ran his thumb over my cheek and pulled me closer.

"Y'know he likes someone and so do I, you don't need to worry." I assured him.

"Who do you like?"

"Nick Jonas." I said looking up at Luke.

He slightly smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you."

"Will you and Petunia come back to the correct bedroom? I haven't slept in a week, I miss yous a lot." I smiled and sat up.

After a good five minutes of trying to get Petunia out of bed we just left so she quickly followed. I went to the pj drawer and got some out for me.

"Um, are you getting a shower?" Luke asked slightly awkwardly causing me to look at him to see his hand at his neck, scratching it.

"Would you like to join me?" He nodded while smiling. I missed my doof.