14

_____________________________

Luke's pov

I went into the bedroom to see Skyler looking through my closet. I looked around the room to see every drawer open, I watched her until she found the shirt she was looking for. It was the one that said 'I don't trust me either', she put it on and looked at me.

"I found it!" She smiled.

"You look cute." I said going over to her.

Her face got red and she hugged me.

"Oh!" She jumped away from me and went over to the bed and grabbed a piece of paper. She handed it to me so I opened it as she sat on the bed.

"I'm in love with you." I read.

"Yeah, I am." I said making her jaw drop, literally.

"Yes I am!" I yelled while going over to her so she couldn't say I wasn't.

I stood in front of her so she grabbed my shirt slightly pulling on it.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really really." She smiled and buried her face in me.

This would all be so much better if we were the same age. Nobody would think twice about us. A lot of what happened wouldn't have happened.

She looked at up me still smiling.

"I'm so happy." She slightly whispered.

"Good."

"We gotta go to sleep! I have school!" She let go of me and scurried under the covers.

I got in beside of her and she quickly snuggled into me. Sometimes I don't even know why I have a California King size bed, then again she takes up the whole bed by the morning.

"Two more weeks, then I graduate. We can do whatever we want!" She said as she looked at me.

"Whatever we want?" She nodded.

"Like go on that trip that got ruined?" I asked.

"We can go on a real vacation." She's never been on a real vacation before, I did take her to the beach for the day when she was younger and she loved it.

"Let's do that." She nodded.

"We will."

After a bit of silence she grabbed my arm and made my hand go on her head so I ran my fingers through her hair causing her to go to sleep. She's fricken adorable, let me tell you.

- - -

I went to Walmart today and it was not fun