12

Skyler's pov

It was been about three weeks since I've been at Jeremy's. I miss Luke, a lot. Jeremy doesn't want me to see him, he says it's highly wrong since what Luke said to me. And also that I'm in love with Luke.

It was around midnight, hopefully Jeremy's sleeping, when I decided to sneak out of the house and drive to Luke's house.

I went into the house and crept upstairs to Luke's room. His tv was on, I went in to see him watching The Lorax. He didn't notice me come in so I laid beside of him. I turned the tv off causing him to look at me, he quickly grabbed me and hugged me.

"I miss you." He said into my neck as he squeezed the life out of me. I just let him as I hugged him back.

"I didn't mean what I said." He said looking at me.

"Yes you did." I said while moving his hair. He sighed and leaned his head on me, I missed him a lot.

"Ever since I met you, I just want you." He confessed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned with my eyebrows furrowed.

"You know what I mean." I grabbed his face and kissed him. I kind of did know what he meant, yet I didn't.

We sat there for a while, in silence. This is crazy, let me tell you.

"I want a happily ever after." I blurted out making him look at me.

"You'll have one."

"But I'm not a princess." I murmured while messing with my shirt.

"But you are, you're my princess." I looked back at him.

I hugged him making him fall back so I was laying on him.

"Can I have it with you?" He smiled and kissed my head.

"You can have whatever you want." I sighed and snuggled into him. I missed my Lukey.

- - -

so I don't have school anymore which is fun