24

Skyler's pov

I went into the kitchen to see Luke sitting at the table with papers surrounding him. He looked up at me and opened his arms so I went over to him, he pulled me on his lap and kissed my temple.

"Did you start packing?" He asked causing me to nod.

"I wish you were helping me though." I murmured which made him slightly smile.

"My moms soon coming over so I'll help you then." I nodded and went back upstairs.

After the night I was balling, Luke and I looked for houses in California and found one that we both really liked. It had a pool, there wasn't any neighbors really, it was big as well, it was basically a famous person house. Technically Luke is still famous since he's still in the band with the guys, but they're on a hiatus or whatever.

After a good hour of packing I heard talking downstairs so I ran down to see Luke's brothers and mom.

"Skyler?" Ben asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

I sprinted back upstairs quickly and hid in the bathroom and packed. I was in there for a good two minutes when the door opened to Luke. He crouched down in front of me since I was sitting on the floor and moved my hair.

"I didn't know they were coming." His brothers, they didn't really like me, his mom liked me though, I think she did at least.

"Go back." I murmured as I tried to continue to pack.

"You're coming with because they brought pizza." He said picking me up.

I laid my head on his shoulder, holding onto him as he went downstairs, deciding not to argue. When we got downstairs his mom and brothers were sitting at the bar eating pizza. Luke set me on the counter so I pulled my legs up as he went to the fridge. He came back over with a drink and set it down beside me, I looked in the cup to see iced tea that we made. We make a lot of edible things when we're bored. I looked up at Luke to see him looking at me, smiling.

"Want a piece?" I nodded then shook my head.

"Wanna share a piece?" I nodded.

He got a slice of pizza out and held it at my mouth so I ate a bite. I started wiggling side to side, dancing. I grabbed Luke's wrist and bite off another bite of pizza. I grabbed the cup of tea, but Luke grabbed it quickly.

"Wait." I huffed and watched as he poured the substance into a water bottle, or as I liked to call them, cool cups. I made grabby hands for it so he gave it to me, he pulled me into him so I nuzzled my face into him as best as I could while drinking the tea. I looked up at him and opened my mouth, he fed me more pizza making my hips wiggle some more. After another slice of pizza was gone I handed my cup to Luke.

"Do you want more of this?" I nodded. He got more for me and came over taking me off the counter.

"I'll be up in a few minutes, okay?" I nodded.

He kissed my head so I went upstairs. Once I made it to the bedroom I sat on the bed and got on my phone waiting for him. A good ten minutes later Luke came in with his mom. He came over to the bed as I slightly scooted to the end.

"She can wear them." Luke said pulling me to him.

His mom looked at us and slightly smiled.

"Yous two haven't changed a bit."

I was sitting on Luke's old bed while drinking my juice from last night when him and his mom came in.

"Ukey!" He smiled and came over to me. I hugging him and nuzzled my face into him as he ran his fingers through my hair. We've been at his parents house for about a week now, I liked it for a six year old.

"Good morning, Princess." I giggled so he picked me up.

"My Ukey." I said looking at him.

"All yours, Little One." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

I didn't know how much of an effect me saying that had on Luke or myself at that point. All I knew was that I wanted Luke for myself and I didn't want to share him with anyone, he was my Ukey.

Luke picked me up and sat me on the floor where I was before picking out clothes I wanted and didn't want.

"I don't want to." I whined.

"What if I help you?" I nodded.

He sat beside of me and pulled me on his lap. We were halfway through the pile when Luke found a really tiny skirt.

"Go try this on, tell me when you're done." I went into the bathroom and put the skirt on. It barley covered my butt, it was cute.

"Bubby!" The door opened and Luke came in.

I pushed him to the edge of the tub while slightly smirking. He handed me a crop top so I took my shirt off to reveal my boobs. I put the crop top on and it barely covered my boobs.

"We're keeping these for sure." He said pulling me to him while smirking.

"I-I wanna give you a show." I said smiling.

"You will, Little One." He smirked as he slightly bite his lip ring.

"My stripper days are going to pay off now." I said changing back into Luke's sweatpants that didn't fit him anymore and shirt, I love his clothes.

I looked at Luke who was looking at me.

"I love you." He said looking up at me while grabbing my hands pulling me to him.

"I love you." I said pulling his head into me, I leaned down and kissed him. I'm pretty positive I've loved him since day one.