31

{an: the next couple of chapters are really exaggerated and dumb}

Skyler's pov

I was in the living room watching dancing videos on YouTube when the door opened to Luke and Michael. They have been hanging out a lot recently which is good, I just miss Luke. They came in and sat on both sides of me, Luke pulled me into him.

"I wanna do that." I said.

"You do?" I nodded.

"We'll find a place." I turned the tv off and got up when the video was over.

"I'm going to take a nap, goodbye." I went upstairs to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

I was laying there under the covers for a good five minutes when the door opened and closed. The cover lifted up and Luke got in beside of me.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling me into him.

"I need friends, but I don't want any." I said playing with his shirt.

He sighed, pulling me closer.

"How about tomorrow we find some place for you to dance at? Maybe you'll make friends there." He suggested.

"I don't want friends! I just want you!" I whined burying my face in him, as you can or cannot tell I really missed Luke.

"I know, I know, you'll always have me." I huffed as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I eventually fell asleep as he slightly sang to me.

~

Currently Luke, Michael and I were headed to this place Michael found on the internet for dancing. To tell you the truth I was scared as can be. I did not want to go anymore.

"Can I go home?" I asked when we got there.

"If you don't like it you won't come back, okay?" Luke asked, I nodded in response.

The two got out, but I stayed in the car sliding down the seat. My door opened and Luke pulled me out, putting me on his hip. We got in the place and he let me down, I turned around to face him so he kissed me. He turned me around and we kept walking somewhere, we went into a room to see a few people and by few I mean about twenty.

"Are yous lost?" Some girl asked.

"N-" I started.

"Yes!" Luke said. Why does he want to get rid of me so bad?

Maybe because you need some friends, Loser.

Luke started talking to the girl as he held onto me.

"Sky. She's very nervous and shy." I looked up at Luke as he talked about me. I really want to go home.

When he was done talking to the girl he turned me around so I was facing him.

"I'll be back in an hour, okay?" I nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you." He smiled and kissed my head.

"Be good." He turned me back around as him and Michael left.

I just stood there, frozen. I never used to be like this, well not as bad as I am now.

"Sky, have you ever danced before?" The girl asked that was previously talking to Luke.

"You could say that." I said nodding. She nodded.

An hour later Luke was back, alone. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind as everyone left. Luke and the girl talked again, so I stood there waiting for them to be done. When they were done talking Luke and I left, thank god.

"She said you did really good." He said as he drove home, I just nodded.

"Did you talk to anyone?" I shook my head.

"They stayed away from me and whispered about me." I stated as I looked out of the window.

"How do you know it was about you?" He asked while grabbing my hand.

"They said my name and looked at me and said your name a lot." I let go of his hand and turned to the door.

Once we got home I ran in and locked myself in a quest room, I sat on the floor and started balling. I'm not cut out for friends.

{an: I posted our little girl again :) }