41

Skyler's pov

I was downstairs sitting at the bar talking to Liz when the front door opened to Luke, Lee, and Petunia.

"Lee likes Sylvia's sister!" Luke yelled after taking Petunia's leash off.

"Bitch Sylvia?" I asked when the three came in. Luke nodded and wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his chin on my head.

"You're getting wrinkles and grey hair." Lee said going over to the fridge, we may have told Lee about Sylvia because why not.

"Lee's being mean to me on my birthday." Luke whined in my ear.

"Stop being mean to Ukey, it's his birthday! You can be mean to him tomorrow!" I said looking at Lee who was peeling an orange. When'd we get oranges?

"Fine! Oh! You're going to a party on Saturday." Lee said as he got a plate out of the cupboard.

"Party?" He nodded.

"One with alcohol and horny teenagers?" Luke asked pulling me on his lap as he stole my seat.

"Exactly, but it's my family's party so it's not as bad as those."

"I wanna go! Can I go, please?" I asked looking at Luke.

"You can come." Lee shrugged.

"Yeah!" I said nodding.

"Can I bring Michael?"

"Yeah." Luke nodded while looking down at me causing me to smile.

~

We had to go out to dinner and I was not having it. I was currently laying on the bed naked thanks to Luke, he grabbed the dress from when we went to Michael's to eat and put it on me along with panties. I had my eyes closed with my hands behind my head when he jumped on me, grabbing my throat.

"What's your problem?" He asked as I opened my eyes.

I grabbed his wrist that was at my throat and took his hand off my throat. I got out from under him and went into the bathroom to grab my makeup. I went back out just to get thrown on the bed, literally. Luke got on top of me, again while slightly smirking.

"What are you doing? We have to leave in an hour and a half." I hissed narrowing my eyes him and trying to squeeze my way out of his grip. Once his hand met my throat again, but tighter, I stopped trying to squeeze out.

"You're being a brat." He stated.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked while smirking.

He started smirking again and got off of me causing the smirk to leave my face. Once he got comfortable I crawled over to him and straddled him.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He asked while grabbing my waist.

"I want you to eat me out."

"What do I get?"

"Well what does the birthday boy want?" I asked while slightly grinding on him.

"Your pretty little mouth around my-" I cut him off by taking his underwear off, I took mine off just for him to grab me and start eating me out so I started sucking him off. Right as we were both about to cum, Luke pulled me up so I was straddling him again. He grabbed the end of my dress and took it off me, tossing it on the floor, as he did that I managed to lower myself onto him. Why did he even dress me up?

"Do I have to?" I asked as he just watched me.

"Yes. I'll do it later."

"Later?" I asked as he reached his hands out to my hips.