"If you be a good girl." He said causing me to narrow my eyes.

"I'm always a good girl."

"But are you my good girl?" He asked while smirking.

"Yes I am." He smiled and pulled my face down, kissing me.

I sat back up and started bouncing on him. After a good five minutes we both came.

"We stinky." I said scrunching up my nose.

"C'mon." We got off of the bed and went into the bathroom and got cleaned up. I grabbed my hair straightener and took it out to the bedroom, plugging it in. I put my clothes back on then did my makeup. When I was done with my makeup I straightened my hair.

"C'mer." Luke said from the bed when I was done with everything.

I went over to him just for him to grab me so I was straddling him once again. He grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to him and started sucking on my neck/collarbone. Right when he was done I did it to him.

"Are yous two soon ready?" Jack yelled from the door.

"Yeah!" Luke yelled as I pulled away from him.

I got off of him and went over the dresser grabbing a pair of diamond earrings, I put them on and was about to turn around when Luke stopped me. He opened a drawer and took out a little box, he opened it to reveal a silver necklace with his name on it.

"I was gonna give this to you on your birthday, but I think you should wear it now." He said putting it on me. Why's he giving me things on his birthday?

"What's next? An engagement ring?" I asked looking at him through the mirror. His eyes went slightly wide then he shook his head.

"Are you ready?" I sprayed perfume over me then nodded.

He grabbed our phones then my hand after putting them in his pocket. He had on a black tux that he looked very very good in may I add. We went downstairs and over to the door and I put my fancy black flip flops on. After about a half an hour drive to the restaurant we got there, it wasn't full, but it wasn't empty.

"Princess." I looked up at Luke as I ran into him. He picked me up and placed me in a chair then sat beside of me, he pulled me closer to him and scooted closer to me. I didn't like this at all, I wasn't used to fancy restaurants or really going out to eat. Plus Luke's dad and brothers secretly scare me.

"Uh oh." Luke mumbled while looking at the menu causing me to look at him. I was the only one without a menu, but I didn't mind. He looked at me then in front of me.

"Do you like steaks?" He asked, I shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're gonna get one with french fries." He nodded.

"I like french fries." I said causing him to smile down at me.

"I know you do." He kissed my head so I sat up.

Everyone talked to each other and ate except for me. I just sat there and moved my food, occasionally eating a french fry and drinking my water.

"Skyler-" I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"-are you planning on going to Uni or getting a job?" Andrew asked.

"Dad-" Luke started, but I hit him causing him to stop talking.

"Um, probably a job soon." I nodded, lying.

Andrew nodded and started talking to someone else. I looked down to see Luke's hand grab mine, he held it until everyone was done eating.

"This is crazy." He mumbled then got up, he pushed his chair in and got on one knee. What is he doing?

He grabbed a ring box from his pocket and then it hit me, he's going to propose.

Luke's pov

Once I pulled the ring box out of my pocket I looked at Skyler to see her eyes wide, looking at me. She grabbed my wrists pulling me to her so I was standing in front of her.

"Yes." She said quietly.

"I didn't even ask you."

"You don't have to." She slightly pushed me to my chair so I sat down so I was facing her. I took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger.

(Middle diamond's smaller)

She looked at it and smiled.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked causing her to nod.

I put money on the table and got up.

"Can yous come back at around 10 or later?" I asked seeing as it was 8.

"Of course." Mom smiled. I looked at the others to not see them looking so happy. They'll get over it eventually.

I extended my hand for Skyler and she grabbed it. We went out to the car and got in.

"Can we go to the store quick?" She asked.

"For what?"

"Whipped cream!" She smiled.

Of course.

{an: two more chapters left!}