Chapter 7

Josh's POV:

"I just don't see why you didn't come round to mine last night, we always revise together after school on Mondays." Matt said. We were both stood at my locker, him pissed off at me for not coming to his house last night.

"I already told you Matt, I was feeling really sick." I lied through my teeth. If I told him that I ditched him for Oliver Sykes he would be more than pissed off.

"Hey Joshy."

Speak of the devil. I felt Oli's long arms wrap around my waist from behind. Yikes, Matt sure wasn't going to like this, especially if Oliver decided to mention last night. I sighed deeply in annoyance.

"Oh it's him." Matt spat in annoyance, looking straight at the boy behind me who was resting his chin on my shoulder.

"If you don't like it Barnes you can fuck off." Oli spat back, pulling my body closer to his chest as he tightened his arms around me.

"I think I will, being around you two touching is making me feel sick anyway." Matt muttered in a pissed off tone before he stormed off down the hallway.

"Mat-" I called, getting cut off my Oli putting his hand over my mouth.

"Let him go. He ruins all our fun anyway." He said softly into my ear before he removed his hand from around my mouth. "I think we should go somewhere more private, don't you agree."

Before I could even answer I was being pulled down the hallway. Oli weaves through the groups of teenagers, eventually ending up in the restricted section of the school.

"Oli I don't think we should be down-"

"Shut up Josh, this is the only part of the school where no one will interrupt us." He said, pulling me into one of the abandoned classrooms before locking the door behind us. It was kinda spooky in here; the lights were turned off so it was pitch black, the walls were half painted and most of the desks were pushed to the sides. The only way you could tell this was a classroom was because of the desk at the front.

The school had closed this part of the school off a couple years ago because it needed to be refurbished, but they ran out of money half way through the project so it's been restricted ever since. Literally the only people who came down here were stoners who used it to smoke between lessons and year 7 roadmen who though they were hard.

"Oliver what if we get caught in here, we could get into serious trouble." I whispered frantically. I hardly ever broke the school rules so excuse me for being a little paranoid about the whole situation.

"Sorry Josh, I didn't realise you were my mum." Oli rolled his eyes back at me. Fucking dipshit. "No ones going to find us, relax."

"I just think th-" I was cut off by Oli forcefully shoving his lips onto mine, shutting me up. I kissed back instantly, giving into his attention. He started to push me back softly until I was pressed up against the teachers desk. Oli pressed his body up against mine, rubbing my hips softly with his bony fingers. He bit my lip, making me gasp into his mouth, giving him entrance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

We carried on like this until he slipped my jacked off, pulling the bottom of my shirt out of my trousers and beginning to undo the buttons.

"Oli we can't do that here." I gasped, pulling away from his mouth slightly.

"Why not?" He questioned innocently, giving me his big puppy dog eyes. Why did I have to get involved with someone so horny?

"Ummm maybe because we're in school and someone could catch us any second. I don't feel like getting walked in on by a teacher."

"I told you to relax Joshy. You need to be a bad boy every so often, it's good for you I promise." He smirked, joining our lips together again.

"Fine but if we get caught I'm going to chop your balls off." I sighed in defeat before kissing him again.

He carried on unbuttoning my shirt, throwing it onto the foot along with my school blazer. Once they were out of the way he undid my belt, slipping his hand into my trousers to palm me quickly. I groaned into our kiss, using my hands to unbutton his shirt whilst he touched me.

Before I knew it we were both just in our school trousers and full hard.

"Turn around and bend over the desk, love." He whispered huskily in my ear, biting down on it slowly. I did as he told me too, turning around to lean across the desk, trying to show off my ass as much as possible.

I could feel him stare at me for a minute before he moved behind me, slipping my trousers and boxers down past my butt and to my ankles.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied shakily, waiting for what would inevitably come next. He spat on his fingers quickly, before shoving two harshly into me without warning. I moaned from the sudden pleasure mixed with pain as he moved them back and forth.

I was a mess, whimpering his name as my body became overcome with waves of pleasure. I felt him pull out for a moment, giving me a money to breath before I felt something much bigger enter me. Pain ripped through me whole as I cried out from the discomfort.

"It's okay baby, just wait for it to feel good." Oli whispered in my ear, moving slowly inside of me as he kissed my neck. The pain slowly morphed in pleasure again, rippling in waves through my whole body.

Oli took this as a sign to move faster, pounding into me as my hips rocked into the desk in front of me. I could feel Oliver's movements quicken as we both reached out climaxes, him still pounding into that spot inside of me that makes my knees weak. I swear to god if it wasn't for this desk I would be on the floor right now, my legs just couldn't handle this pressure.

He wrapped his fingers around my dick, quickly finishing me off as I came into his hand almost instantly. He pounded into me one last time before doing the same, riding off his high by moving his hips a couple more times. We both panted as he pulled out, pulling up his boxers before pulling up mine.

Oli took some tissues out from his bag, cleaning off his hand before cleaning the cum off my thighs and chest. Fuck. I couldn't believe we had just done it in school. If my parents found out about this...

"See, love. Told ya you would like it." Oli smirked slyly.

"Whatever, lets just get to lesson before the school tells my parents I'm not in class.

"Fine, loser." Oli walked past me and out of the classroom door, not without slapping me on the ass as he walked by, of course. I followed behind him, probably looking like a lost puppy following their owner.

"Guess I'll see you at lunch then babe." Oliver said when we arrived at the non restricted part of the school.

"Bye Oli." I simply said before walking in the opposite direction, not getting very far as I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to be met by Oliver's lips on mine in a sweet, short kiss.

"Behave yourself, yeah Joshy. Wouldn't want to get in any more mischief today." He winked before letting go of my hand and speeding off down the corridor.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?