Chapter 5 His Psyche

Start from the beginning

"Yes," I said with a blush as I rub the back of my neck. " I think I'm in love with Y/N Hamill," I said.

"Wait how did you find out her last name?" Angie asked standing up with the letter in her hand.

"I saw the wax seal on your and ma's letter's," I answered walking away.

I walked downstairs after saying goodnight to the boys and Eliza to see mother had most likely gone to bed. But as luck may have it, she left the letter on the table. The letter was put back in the envelope.

I smiled at myself if the letter was mailed there's an envelope. If there's an envelope there a house address.

I picked up the letter and walked into pops office. At first, I thought he was in there, but then I saw he wasn't, strange, he was always in there. I sat down and started to write my letter to Y/N.

My Dove,

You are my Night and day, my ocean and land, my sun and moon. My love for you burns brighter than any candle, is bigger than any mountain. There are no words on how much I deeply care for you. I long for you to be near me, even your presence makes me smile. You are all I need in life to keep me going.

You are my Psyche, your intelligence is something like no other, keep in mind I offended accompanied my father to cabinet meetings. Others beauty pales compared to such a beauty like yours. I thank the heavens above every night that I met am angel such as you.

Till we meet again my love.

- Charming

I sealed it with my family crest,

(For who care, and their last name means blunt, flat-topped, crooked, very interesting

(For who care, and their last name means blunt, flat-topped, crooked, very interesting. (As I was typing book I put food then doom. Oh well!)}

_______
Y\N
_______

It was around 10 o'clock and there was a knock on the door. 'Dear Lord, who is up at this ungodly hour?' I thought, rolling out of bed. It was a little boy, a mail boy, he had a dirty face and a mop of blonde hair. His skin was tan from the harsh sun beating down on his skin in the day.

"This is for you, Ms. Hamill." He said.

"Thank you, Tommy!" I said to the boy.

I've known him since he started being a mail boy. He was four, but he's seven now. He hadn't had a proper education as far as I knew.

One summer I showed him how to read. I would give him books to read, and the next week would come back with my mail and the book I had given him. It went on like this for the longest time.

"Oh! Tommy, I have a new book for you!" I said to him making a smile come across his little face.

I handed him a book called "Beowulf," he smiled hugging the book than me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. He ran off to what I hope was home. I put my hand on my cheek where he kissed me. 'What a cutie!' I thought.

I turned my attention to the letter he gave to me, from the Hamilton Estate, from Philip. I groaned, opening the letter and began to read the nicely handwritten letter.

My Dove,

You are my Night and day, my ocean and land, my sun and moon. My love for you burns brighter than any candle, is bigger than any mountain. There are no words on how much I deeply care for you. I long for you to be near me, even your presence makes me smile. You are all I need in life to keep me going.

You are my Psyche, your intelligence is something like no other, keep in mind I offended accompanied my father to cabinet meetings. Others beauty pales compared to such a beauty like yours. I thank the heavens above every night that I met am angel such as you.

Till we meet again my love.

- Charming

It's only rude to not write back so I walked up to my deck and grabbed my quill, the quill danced on the paper till I stopped.

Dear Charming,

I read your letter and I am glad my presence makes you smile. I am flattered that you think such a way about me.

But I just don't understand, even before I met you in person, I hadn't liked you, from the stories had told about you, but now I'm rethinking my past thoughts of you.

I will wait excitedly for our little date, see you at six o'clock tomorrow.

Y/N Hamill,

I signed the letter and sealed it. I wanted to deliver it myself so I could have a reason to see Philip and to get my cookie bar holder back. Yes, I am well aware it's 10 o'clock at night, but I needed to do this. Now, why? I don't know. But something was pulling me towards Philip. I don't know if it's his charms or his looks but he always found a way to make me smile.

Darn, you Philip, what did you do with my heart?

Edited: Aug 20, 2019

Words: 1254