background

A new thing that I'm going to start adding is some background on the main characters so I can just go in and build them throughout the story a little better! So here you go...

Casey Radcliffe - 18 years old, senior at Jefferson High School; naturally tan skin, dark brown hair, piercing green eyes. Stands 5'8", on the varsity girls soccer team at the starting goalkeeper. Lives in Tampa, Florida with mom and dad.

Casey Radcliffe is one of the popular jocks, playing volleyball during the fall, basketball in the winter, and soccer during the spring, starting on all three varsity teams. She is the top of her class, maintaining all A's with three AP classes. She has good relations with her parents, they are very supportive of her decisions as an athlete and human being. She works out of a food truck for Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company after practice from 6 to 10 and closes every night. She also is a surfer when she isn't playing soccer.

Jackson Rhodes - 19 years old, senior at Jefferson High School; naturally tan skin, beach blonde hair, brown eyes. Stands 6'2", on the varsity football team as the starting quarterback. Lives in Tampa, Florida with dad.

Jackson Rhodes is another jock, playing football in the fall, swimming in the winter, and running track in the spring, a core part of all three varsity teams. Not has high of a grade point, but he is in the upper ten percent of his class. Best friends with his dad, they tell each other a lot and give each other good advice. He doesn't have an official job, and when he is not training, he is either hanging with Daniel, Casey, and Riley, surfing, or helping out at the marina at the gas dock.

Riley Turner - 17 years old, senior at Jefferson High School; pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. Stands 5'6", on the varsity soccer team as a starting defender. Lives just outside Tampa, Florida with her sister and mother.

Riley Turner plays soccer for both club and high school with Casey, the two of them being childhood friends. She is very high strung and upbeat, keeping an optimistic mind 24/7. She is dating Trevor Mann, who is a freshman at Florida State. She is in the upper twenty percent of her class, but she is eager to graduate and senioritis is hitting her hard. She is also a surfer, and she hangs out with Casey and the guys all the time.

Daniel Jones - 18 years old, senior at Jefferson High School; tanned skin, light brown hair, brown eyes. Stands 5'9", on the varsity football team as a lionbacker. Lives just outside Tampa, Florida with his mother, sister, and father.

Daniel Jones plays football with Jackson and they have been inseparable since their freshman year. He is on the lower side of the grade scale, but he manages to keep up so he can play football in college next year. He is a chill guy, but he can get riled up really quick. He's quick to defend his friends and family. If not hanging with Jackson or the girls, he is training or hanging with his girlfriend Jenna Rey.