24

( Alize's POV )

I woke up with a hangover. I knew I had got fucked up Lastnight.

I rolled over to look at my clock, it was 1:45 p.m., damn I slept that long ?

I took my phone out my purse and put it on charger. I was gonna get ready and head over Chardonnay's, might just spend my whole weekend with her.

*

I got in the shower and myself cleaned up.

*

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body, I called Chardonnay and put it on speaker.

"Wassup?" She asked.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked.

"Home." She said.

"I'll be there in a hour." I said.

*

When I was done getting ready, I called up Lamar and asked him to pick me up for a minute before taking me over Chardonnay's.

*

I got into the front seat of Lamar's car, I see he left LaRian.

"Wassup boo?" I asked, leaning in for a kiss, but he curved me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing man, just shut the door." He said.

I shut the door and sat back in my seat.

He pulled off and started driving.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong now?" I asked.

"Man shut up." He said.

I looked at him crazy, cause I'm tryna find out who the fuck he was talking to.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" I asked, getting in his face.

"Man back up, give me 50 feet. I am not in the mood for yo ass." He said.

"You know what, pull the fuck over. I'll walk." I said, grabbing the wheel which I knew was a dumb decision. We could have gotten into a wreck or anything.

I kept on hitting him until he pulled over.

"You got one more time to put your hand on me." He warned.

I rolled my eyes, stepped out the car and slammed the shit out his door and started walking down the street.

"Alize, stop playing with me." He yelled after me, but I ignored him.

"Bitch bring yo ass here." He yelled, catching my attention.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly.

I ran up to him and punch him in the face.

He grabbed his face and looked at me with devilish eyes, I was scared.

He walked up to me and slapped the taste out my mouth.

I fell to the ground and started crying, I know he didn't mean it, but I made him to it.

( Chardonnay's POV )

A hour and a half passed, and I was sitting in the living room waiting for Alize's slow ass to make it. Today my mom were suppose to take us to find a job.

I called her phone twice, but got no answer.

I started getting worried, and went to get me a bottled water.

I drunk it halfway, and decided to step outside to get some fresh air.

*

I stepped outside to see a truck, looked the same as Lamar's truck, including the tint windows.

A couple minutes later Alize got out and walked over to me.

"Girl, I started to get worried bout ya." I said, sipping down the rest of my water.

"Girl, my bad. I'm here now." She said, walking into the house.

I waved off Lamar and walked in behind her.

*

Now she was telling me what happened with her and Lamar on the side of the rode.

"Well you started it." I said, causing her to feel no better.

"I mean, if I was a guy, and a girl came up to hit me, I wouldn't hit her, but I'll atleast push her away from me. If she keep coming at me with the bullshit, I'll smack the hell out of her also. Better gone with that bullshit sis." I said.

After our little talk, I finally went near my mom's room and told her that we were ready.

*

We got into the car and drove all the way to the other part of town.

We looked for jobs till 5:30 p.m.

They all said they'd call us back and all the other bullshit, I got tired of hearing that line all the time.

*

We got back home and we sat at the table to eat dinner.

"I'm sorry babies, I really tried. I hope they do call back." My mom said.

"But I will be going back to my job Monday morning. And remember what I told y'all, stay away from that club. We still gone try." She said, placing a piece of steak in her mouth.

"Mom, can I go over Alize's house?" I asked, before she left the kitchen.

"I'll wash the dishes, and clean up before I leave." I said.

"Okay." She said.

She walked over and kissed me and Alize on the forehead.

*

Alize helped me clean up real quick before having Lamar and LaRian pick us up.

First we stopped by her house to get her stuff, then we headed to the guys house.

"You girls hungry?" Lamar asked.

"Nah, we just ate back at my place." I said.

I don't know why I thought this, but it's like I would catch Lamar looking at me sometimes. I felt that kind of weird, but I ignored it and went with the flow.

"I missed you." LaRian said, resting his head in my lap.

"I missed you too." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"So wassup? Did y'all find a job yet?" Lamar asked.

"Nope. They said the same shit how they'll call back and shit. I'm tired of hearing that line." I said.

"So what that mean? Y'all still gone work at the club?"  LaRian asked.

"Looks like it." I said.

"Mm, that's what's up. But I see that I'ma have to keep a close eye on Alize." Lamar said.

We all knew what he was talking about.

Lil hot pocket.