29

( Lamar's POV )

I had gotten a text from Charisma and she told me that she was outside. She texted just in time because I had just got done setting the table.

I walked over to the door and opened it as she walked up to the doorstep.

"Hey boo." I said, hugging her.

"Hey." She said, walking in.

"Mmmmm what's that smell? It smells good in here." She said.

I grabbed her shoulders and walked her over to the table where she took a seat. Damn she looked good.

I called down LaRian and Chardonnay so they could meet new shorty.

*

They walked downstairs and stared at her. Charisma and Chardonnay favored each other, I hope they were similiar.

"Hey, I'm LaRian." He said, shaking her hand.

"And I'm Chardonnay." She said, shaking her hand also.

I could tell by the look on Chardonnay's face that she didn't expect this. But it didn't matter, because her friend Alize wasn't for me and she knew it.

We sat at the table and ate the Chinese food and talked. Everybody seemed to get along.

Hopefully Chardonnay don't mention shit to Alize. I mean, not that I give a fuck but it's none of her business.

( Chardonnay's POV )

Damn. I see you Lamar, Ian mad at ya. Ian gone mention shit to Alize. Matter fact, I'ma make sure she don't find out about it.

Charisma was cool though, I liked her. But that didn't mean that I was gonna replace her with Alize. But shit, she was somebody that I could get along with. I'll get to know her better one of these days.

*

When me and LaRian got done eating, we left Charisma and Lamar alone.

We walked up to the room and lied down.

"So how do you feel about it?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You know.. Lamar and Charisma instead of Lamar and Alize." He said.

"Uh.. I really don't have a say so on that. If he doesn't want her then.. that's their business. If they happy, I'm happy. Alize will get over it, she's a pretty girl and she will find someone else in the meantime." I said.

I lied on his chest as I sung to the music.

If I could, could forget him, I would,
please believe me, and I know that I should, throw the towel in, but baby it's not, not that easy (hey),
you treat me, so much better than him, and if I was sane, there'd be no, competition, but I'm inlove, with someone else, and I'm so sorry baby, I'm inlove with another man, and I know it ain't right, (hey), you should go and find, someone else, you can treat you right, give you the word, someone who understands, the man you are, cause baby you shine so bright, and I would just dim your stars, a girl who treats you like you treat them, boy I know there's plenty women, who would love to have a man like you, but I'm inlove with someone else, I'm so sorry baby, I know I ain't right, (no,no,no,no,no,no) for what I did to you baby, (oohhhhh yeahhh), I can't explain why it's him and not you, (no,no,no,no), but at the end of the day, baby I just don't want to, cause he ain't no doctor no, and we always seems to fight, he got the perfect body, and sometimes he won't even treat me right, oh but when I'm with him, but when I'm with him, hey when I'm with him, ain't nobody else like it, oh and I'm so sorry baby, that I had to do this to you, but I can't go on and pretending,no, cause I love him, I love him, and I'm so sorry, do you hear me? I'm so sorry, but I live that man, I love that man, Oohhh. He ain't always right, but he's just right for me, oh,oh, wooooooooo.

I got so into the song that I didn't know I was that loud.

"What the fuck!" LaRian yelled out of my thoughts.

"Oh my God, baby I'm sorry." I said, covering my face all embarrassed and shit.

"What you sorry for? Baby you are gifted with a voice!!!! Oh my God, you ever thought about singing at weddings, funerals, etc ? Girl you good as hell." He said, jumping out the bed.

"Baby, it was so perfect. I wish I would have recorded you. I mean.. I've heard you sung playfully, but I didn't know you sung like that. Damnnnnnn." He said.

He hugged me and squeezed me right as hell, what the hell? It's not that serious.

( Lamar's POV )

I was laying on the couch downstairs with Charisma when I started hearing singing and shit, what the fuck? I wish they turn their music down, I can't even hear my self think.

I heard screaming and shit so me and Charisma went to go check it out.

*

"What the hell wrong with y'all? Why y'all have that music so damn loud? Y'all deaf or some?" I asked.

"Bro, that wasn't music my nigga. That was Chardonnay singing." LaRian said.

I looked at Chardonnay, then back at LaRian.

"Word?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, y'all heard it?" LaRian asked, hugging the hell outta her.

"Really? That was well done Chardonnay. I know the exact song you were singing." Charisma said.

"Thanks." Chardonnay said, shyly.

I nodded my head in approval.

LaRian better keep her.

( Chardonnay's POV )

I slick felt embarrassed that everyone heard me singing my heart out.

"Y'all, summer coming up, y'all tryna take a trip or something?" LaRian asked.

"Hell yeah my nigga, I'm in." Lamar said.

Me and Charisma looked at eachother. A baecation did sound good, but without Alize it wouldn't feel right.

"Uh, it would be nice. But what about Alize?" I asked. I assumed I killed the vibe.

"She can come." Lamar said.

"She better bring someone if she coming, don't want her to feel left out." Lamar said.

Him and Charisma walked out the room.

I jumped on LaRian and wrapped my legs around his waist, I was happy.

I rushed over my phone and told Alize to pack her bags and bring a date.