30

( Chardonnay's POV )

We all met up at Lamar's house. It was me, LaRian, Lamar, Charisma, Alize and CeCe. Alize didn't want to bring a guy along, so she just asked CeCe instead. She was still getting over the fact that Lamar had another girl already. I had to literally prep talk her and tell her to not to mess this free vacation up for us.

So now we all decided on going to Florida and we was gonna take a plane there, then rent a car while we was down. Shit, neither one of us girls had gotten on a plane before, so this was something new.

*

We all had our bags ready.

"Y'all ready?" Lamar asked.

"Hell yeah bro, let's go." LaRian said.

*

We called a taxi and all squeezed up up in there like sardines on our way to the airport. We got our tickets last week, and now we were ready to go.

*

On the airplane, Alize ass was damn near having a heart attack over there doing the most and shit.

"Girl calm yo ass down, ain't shit gonna happen to you." Lamar said.

She rolled her eyes at his comment and continued doing her.

CeCe ass was over there laughing and shit.

I ordered Alize a couple drinks to put her in her comfort zone. CeCe ordered her a couple just because.

The whole plane ride there was nice. They had nice food, it took us 6 long hours to make it there.

*

We got off the plane and walked over to the rental truck. It was big enough where we all could fit in, so now we don't have to be smudged like sardines.

"Shit, where y'all tryna go ? I mean after we get settled in the hotel ?" Lamar asked.

"Shit let's go to the club." LaRian said.

I smacked him on his shoulder, he stay wanting to go to clubs and shit.

"I hear you my man. But how about we let the ladies pick for once? What y'all girls want to do?" Lamar asked.

"Isn't there a beach here?" Charisma asked.

"Yes, there is baby." Lamar said.

I glanced at Alize who rolled her eyes.
I hope she kept her cool through this trip.

"But shit, it's starting to get dark. Why don't be wait to go to the beach tomorrow. What else y'all girls wanna do?" Lamar asked.

"Suck some dick." Alize said.

I pinched her arm to let her know that she wasn't going in the right direction.
Good thing Lamar ignored her comment, Charisma still didn't know anything about Lamar and Alize old relations and we wanted to keep it that way.

"How about go to a movie or something ? Then we can go to that strip club after?" I asked.

"Does everyone agree?" Lamar asked. 

"Yes, and I've never been to a strip club before. I guess I do need to need to start getting out more." Charisma said.

"I need to start getting out more." Alize mocked.

Lamar finally got fed up and slammed on the breaks.

"Is there anything that you feel in the need that you need to say Alize ? Cause it ain't gone be none of that bullshit. If you can't respect what we got going, then you can leave. I only let you come for one reason anyway." Lamar said, pulling over.