35

( Chardonnay's POV )

Alize started coming over and showing more respect to Lamar's and Charisma's relationship. And Lamar and Charisma started showing more respect to Alize by not doing anything nudity infront of Alize, who would make her feel any kind of way.

( Alize's POV )

Everything was going good, I finally got over that hoe ass nigga and was now on my boss bitch shit.

Tomorrow King suppose to be coming with his daughter.

He said he was gonna stay for a month and we were gonna rent an apartment for that month.

I couldn't wait to see babygirl, she was so beautiful.

Now we were watching movies and eating snacks.

*

( Chardonnay's POV )

Me and LaRian we're on our way to my doctor's appointment to see what was up with my body and appetite.

*

When I got into the doctor office, I took a pee test and they ran a few test. I told them about my appetite and about my periods and answered extra questions that they wanted to know.
Questions like..

"Any discharge ?"

"When was your last period ?"

"Any breathing problems?"

"Any breasts pain?" 

*

"Okay, Chardonnay.. your tests came back."

I looked at the doctor and waiting on her to keep going.

"You're clean of any STD's, and the reason why you've had such a weird appetite and weird periods are because your pregnant." She said, smiling.

"How long?" LaRian asked.

"4 weeks." She said.

"I wish y'all the best, your next checkup will be in 2 more weeks. Soon, you will be having pregnancy symptoms in the next month or so, so the next time you come, we'll give you some pain medicine and prenatals for that." She said.

She was crying, but I didn't know why.

I walked over and rubbed her back.

"What's wrong doc?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just, I can't have kids. I've been looking for a sergeant mother, but I can't never find no one. When I have appointments and find out that someone's pregnant, I cry tears of joy." She cried.

See, now I felt bad for her. I would've had her child, but this my first one Myself. I was gonna come up with a plan, I was gonna do this woman a favor. She seemed like a very good person.

"I may can help you with that." I said, calming her.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, I have a friend." I said.

*

( Alize's POV )

Chardonnay been blowing up my phone nonstop saying she needed to have a serious talk with me, I wonder what she needed to talk about.

*

"Hell no." I said.

The fuck she talm bout? Having a baby?

"Please Alize. You'll be helping someone who can't have a child! You can finally do something for somebody who can't do it." Chardonnay said.

"Man... I don't know." I said.

"Can you drink when your pregnant?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Then sorry, I can't do it." I said.

( Chardonnay's POV )

"What are you guys talking about?" Charisma asked, coming downstairs.

I explained to her everything that Me and Alize was talking about.

"I'll do it." Charisma said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I mean I barely drink and I eat healthy. I will be more then happy then to have a baby for someone who can't." She said.

I smiled and hug her.

"Thank you so much, cause I like this woman. I have another appointment in two weeks and I'll take you with me." I said.

"Yeah, thank you Charisma. Cause I couldn't do it." Alize said.

"I think we should celebrate with a drink." I said.

We went to the kitchen and mixed us up a drink.

We turned up the rest of the night, I was so happy that I could help another person out.

*

"Damn, what's up with y'all? Y'all been down here partying all night?" Lamar asked, since he was the only one who didn't know about it.

LaRian told him since we were too drunk to speak.

"Oh really? Damn shit, lets drink." He said, going in the kitchen joining us.

"I love you baby." LaRian whispered into my ear.

"I luu you to babeyi." I said, slurring my words.

I was fuckeeedddd upppp.

************************************

Author's Note - what y'all think about the seragent mother thing?
Would y'all ever be a seragent mother? I myself, was gonna be a seragent mother and have a baby for someone. I was gonna get paid for it and everything. But it's really nice for someone to help a person in need of help.You have the opportunity to do something that another can't. Us woman have powerful bodies! Think about it ladies. But.. have y'all ever seen the movie "When the bough breaks?"
It's about a seragent mother. But every seragent mother isn't like that. Don't be that type of seragent mother.

There's a couple more chapters left. Don't forget to add my other social medias.

Facebook :
Char Do Nnay
Char Lun

Instagram :
char_lun

Snapchat :
chardonnay333

Share this book with your friends.