26

( Chardonnay's POV )

The next day, I heard from Lamar that Alize left without saying anything. She didn't say a word, she just got up in the middle of the night and left. Now, I was out with LaRian for lunch. We were at this restaurant, which I loved. Even though I never been to a restaurant like this before, I liked it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said, sipping on my lemonade.

"You know if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here." He said.

"I know." I said.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. I smiled at him and looked down at my now empty plate.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, then we left out the door.

( Alize's POV )

Damn right I left without saying anything to they ass, they had me fucked up tryna gang up on me. Since they wanna act funny toward me, I'll do the same.

Right now, I was lying in my bed thinking. I haven't talked to neither of them since I left. I refuse to get treated any type of way by a MF. But since I know wassup, I'ma just keep my distance.

They can have all that fuck shit.

( Lamar's POV )

Man, shorty get on my nerves and that's why I can't fuck with her. I want a girl like her friend, but there's no way that I was gonna come unto Chardonnay. That's part of the guy code, no chasing after each other's women. But I need me a shorty like her, Alize ain't the one for me.

Shaking the thought from my head, I got up and went outside to take a ride.

( Chardonnay's POV )

We went back to his place and now we're were sitting in the living room.

"So when you get 18, what's your plans?" LaRian asked.

I picked my head up from the arm of the couch and looked at him.

"To be honest, I don't know.. I can sing and dance well." I said.

"Oh okay. Well if we still together, you think you wanna move with me and we can get our own place?" He asked.

I smiled. I didn't think he would ever think of me like that. Every word he said wasn't bullshit. He was a upfront person and I liked that.

"I agree." I said, laying my head on his chest.

( Lamar's POV )

When I was walking around Walmart to grab a couple things, I still couldn't shake the thought of Chardonnay. I mean she was a perfect girl. She was respectful, pretty, funsize, you never caught her in other nigga faces like her thot ass friend. She was just... A perfect girl. How come I can't never find a loyal girl? How come LaRian always got the good girls? I mean, I can't hate on him cause he my bro.

I picked up a couple things and headed for checkout.

"Hello sir, how's your day going?" This lady asked at the register.

"Good and you?" I asked, looking up. I noticed that she was absolutely beautiful.

I started at her, daydreaming.

"Sir ?"

..

"SIR?" she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.