34

( Chardonnay's POV )

My mother's funeral was beautiful, me and the girls even sung for her.

Every step I take,
Every move I make,
Every single day,
Everytime I pray,
I'll be missing you..

Thinking of the day,
Since you went away,
Every single day,
Every time I pray,
I'll be missing you..

At the funeral, I met family, that I didn't even know were family. Where were you when she was alive? Don't be coming up in here acting like everything is all cool beans when you never came around before. They only care when you dead.

At my funeral, don't you dare cry. Don't you dare go up to my parents pretending. Don't you dare go on telling lies on how we were friends. Don't you dare say how good of a person that i was, when you treating me the complete opposite. Don't you dare show out. Don't you dare fake it. Act the same way you did when I was here.

My aunt now had custody over us since both of our parents are dead. Even though I be at LaRian's house most of the time, I still make sure I check in with them every two days to make sure they were straight.

*

I've been crying to LaRian more. I mean shit, who else can I run to? He was the only one there for me. He was my shoulder to cry on.

I looked at the ring that LaRian gave me on the vacation, it was nice. It still looked brand new.

I've been saving up money and helping my aunt out with my brother and sister. I would buy them clothes and snacks every now in then. Now that they have a closet too full of clothes and snacks, it was now time to take care of me.

I been spoiling myself, but I've still been going to the club to get some money. I've been saving up, and I plan on buying LaRian a ring.

In the next couple months, LaRian claims that we will be moving out of him and Lamar's crib and get into our own, even though I enjoy staying here. But I guess he just wanted us to have our own privacy. For example, walking around the house naked.

My birthday coming up and I was gonna turn 17, so by then we'll have our own place. My auntie didn't really want me out with guys or away, but it wasn't none of her business. I'm my mother's child, not her's.

And when LaRian and I do get our place, I will have my brother and sister over every now and then. Maybe every other weekend.

*

"You okay baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Our future." I said, kissing him.

( Alize's POV )

Damn, I missed that nigga. He needa hurry up and bring his ass down here. This one week need to hurry up. After Chardonnay's mother died, I started acting like a better friend that I should've been acting like. Damn. It's crazy that both of her parents died before she could even reach 18. I still had both of my parents (I don't mean to brag), so I don't know any of the pain she feels. I miss her mom alot, I acted as if she was my own.

Since I kept thinking about her, I decided to call her up to see if she wanted to go out or something.

( Chardonnay's POV )

I had gotten a message from Alize, asking did i want to go out. I really didn't feel like going nowhere at the time, but she was my BFF, so I said yes.