Sneak Peek

Years Later

(Nobody's POV)

Now Chardonnay and LaRian lived in their own place, raising their daughter. Their relationship is going great, and he's been begging to have more babies, but her lil body ain't ready for another. Junebug and Lele growing up fast, Junebug tryna be a street man but his Aunt ain't going. Lele's been playing in t.v. shows because she's so cute, and she also has a singing voice just like her big sister Chardonnay. Lamar and Charisma stayed up in the family house (making that money for having docs baby, they now have their own on the way) every other day every one will come visit and turn up. Everyone's still attending the club, showing respect and showing love to CeCe. Daddy Kane died from a car accident, so now someone's else running the club.
Alize and King brakes up and gets back together constantly over itty bitty arguments. King's foster daughter's bestfriends with Junebug and Lele, so she's been wanting to stay with them more often. Everybody finally out of school and is now grown and wealthy.

R.i.p. CeCe & Chardonnay's mom.

How did y'all feel about Leah's dad kidnapping her from the water park? Was they wrong for blowing him up ?

Vote.Comment.Share.

Facebook-
Char Do Nnay
Char Lun

Instagram-
char_lun

Snapchat-
chardonnay333

Other books by the author:
Betrayed by my BFF (completed)