20

After school on Monday, they snuck out and went back to the club.

( Chardonnay's POV )

After dancing that night at the club, Alize and I pulled CeCe to the side to let her know that this was our last week dancing.

"Damn, so y'all quiting?" She asked, sitting back in the chair.

"I wouldn't exactly call it quiting, it's just my mom sort of found out about it." I said.

"So ? Have y'all deciding that y'all was gonna stop or what ? True or false, y'all money y'all been making been good?" She asked.

"Yeah, the money's really good C. Just my mom back healthy and back moving around, so I would love to try my best to respect her wishes." I said.

CeCe nodded.

"But if I do start going to this new job, and it doesn't work out. I may just give in and come back." I said.

I don't know if I believed the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"Okay, I understand. Now I know that I'm in the wrong. Respect your mom and do what you gotta do. Hopefully we can still hang out and shit when y'all retire. But what about you Alize? You with this?" CeCe asked.

"Uhhhh.. I really haven't decided on that yet. Hopefully I do both." Alize said.

"Okay, then y'all ready to go home?" CeCe asked.

*

On the way home we stopped by taco Bell and had a lil meal, nothing serious.

But CeCe did mention that she's gonna throw a going away party for us this coming up Friday. So we're gonna see how that goes.

*

After that she dropped us at home.

To be real, if my mom wouldn't have never found out due to Alize's post, I probably would've still been dancing at the club.

But anyway, we're gonna see how the rest of the week goes.

*

( Alize's POV )

When I got in the house I called Lamar. Now that I was off my period, and that my parents were out working i wanted me some dingaling.

*

"Oh yes, right there. That's my spot baby." I moaned out.

Lamar was eating this coochie, and he was doing a good job at it too.

The way he twirled his tongue around in it made my legs shook. The way he looked in my eyes Everytime he went back down in it did something to me.

"Fuckkk." I moaned out, trying to pull away, but he had my legs locked up.

When I had my second orgasm, he started fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

My legs were on his shoulders, while he pushed himself in me slowly.

My pussy got wetter and wetter in every stroke that he gave me, damn....

Sometimes when my pussy got to farting, I would be embarrassed and cover my face.

"Baby, no need to be embarrassed. That's a sign of good, wet ass pussy." He said, going deeper and deeper.

*

Soon as he hit his climax..

BOOM ! The door of my room flew open and stood my parents.

Lamar's stupid ass kept going which made me laugh.

"What the hell?" My mom yelled, now catching Lamar's attention.

He quickly pulled out of me and grabbed his clothes, frozen. This boy looked like he was gonna shit his pants, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Son, yo best bet right now is to leave." My dad warned.

Lamar quickly ran out of the room and out to his car butt ass naked.

*

"And back to you, don't make me fuck you up Alize." My mom said, walking up on me, pointing her finger directly in my face causing me to pull back a little.

"We come home from work, and you got this nigga in my house, fucking?" She said.

My mom grew red as hell.

"Alize, you growing up, but you not that damn grown to have a nigga up in here. You ain't nothing but a baby, you don't know anything about sex. Early in the am we going to the doctor. We needs make sure you ain't pregnant or don't have any STD's. You're wrong and you know it! Lord knows I wanna choke the hell out of you until your life is gone, but I forgive me. If we come home to see another nigga up in here, girl I'ma beat yo ass all though this fucking house. You done lost your damn mind." My dad said, firece.

"Why baby ? Why would you do that ? In your own mother's house?" He asked, which had me speechless.

"Baby, I had you young. I just don't want you to make the same mistake I made at your age. If you are having sex, wrap it up !! And most importantly, don't be in my house doing it. Now I think you owe me and your father an apology." She said.

I bit down on my nails, embarrassed.
I hate to say it, but I look stupid as hell right now. The reason why I'm really scared is cause I thought they were gonna ask how old he was.

"I'm sorry." I said, bowing my head.

"Could you leave us alone for a second, so we can have a girls talk babe?" My mom asked my dad.

He nodded his head and left out the room.

My mom didn't do anything, but shake her head.

"Baby please. Please don't get pregnant. Please don't catch any STD's. Just listen to me, I know. We just want the best for you. Now go get yourself cleaned up." She said, walking out the room and shutting the door behind her.

*

After I got out the shower, I texted Lamar and let him know that he was good. But for now on, we're gonna be doing it at his place.

I couldn't wait till tell Chardonnay about this tomorrow.