27

( Chardonnay's POV )

My phone started going off, I was sleeping good as hell in the middle of the night. So who the hell could be calling me at this time of night and for why?

I rolled over and answered the phone, not bothering to read the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello. Oh my God Chardonnay, I've been trying to reach you." Somebody said through the other side of the phone.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"This is Alize's mom." She said.

She sounded scared like she wanted to say something, but didn't say it.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Alize has.. she's been in a accident." She said, crying.

I rose up from the bed.

"What?" I asked, making sure that I had heard her correctly.

"D-do you know anything about a club?" She asked.

"Wh-where are you right now?" I asked, ignoring her whole question.

"We're at the hospital on Glen View." She said.

"I'll be there in a hour." I said, hanging up the phone.

I called Lamar and LaRian to tell them and hopefully they'll give me a ride up there.

( LaRian's POV )

I got a call from Chardonnay that Alize was in the hospital, I went to beat on Lamar's door until I woke him.

"Damn man, fuck you beating on my door for?" He asked.

"Alize'sinthehospital." I said, all in one sentence.

*

We went to pick up Chardonnay and then we headed to the hospital. Godamn, what happened to shorty ?

( Chardonnay's POV )

When we got to the hospital, I headed straight over to Alize's family. Her mom and her dad had their heads bowed, sadly.

I walked over to her mom and rubbed her on the back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"They told me that some strip club had called, and said that she was missing. Later they found her unconscious outside in the alley on the side of the club." She said.

"But what I want to know is, why was the there in the first place?" She asked.

I looked at her, then looked down at my feet. I felt much shame, I had to tell her. I had to tell her to help her out, she deserved to know the truth.

"Ms. Richards, I have something to tell you." I said, sitting back getting comfortable.

She sat back and looked at me for a brief second.

"What is it child?" She asked.

"For one, I know about the club." I said.

"Go on and tell me everything." She begged.

I went on and told her everything. From the first time that we went there and the last time. I even told her about my mom finding out.

She cried and cried.

I felt her pain.

I wanted to know why did she go by herself and what really happened. I wanted to hear it from her.