39

( Chardonnay's POV )

A couple weeks later, I went back to the doctor with LaRian and Charisma.

"Hey Doc." I said, walking into my doctor's office.

"Hey Chardonnay, how have you been? Had any stomach pain?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm good. But I found you a seragent." I said.

She looked at me shocked.

"Really? Who is she?" She asked.

Charisma walked in after me.

"Hello Ma'am. My name is Charisma, and I would be more than happy to be your seragent." She said.

"Oh-oh my God. I-I don't know what to say, thank you so much. I'll call my husband up here so he can hear about the news, excuse me real quick." She excused herself.

*

The doctor returned back to the room, smiling hard as hell.

"My husband's on the way. I want him to hear the good news for his self." She said.

"I will pay you 10,000 dollars." She said.

Charisma looked at me, then looked at the doc like she was out of her mind.

"Oh, no, that's too much. I'll only take half of that." Charisma said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." Charisma said.

( Alize's POV )

I woke up next to my future husband, King. I remember everybody getting fucked up lastnight. I rolled over to now where I was behind him, spooning with like I was the guy. Damn, to be a guy he had a big ass booty. I rubbed his arm and went down till my hand touched his ass, it was so soft.

"Bro stop that shit, before I smack fire from yo ass. Gone with that bullshit Alize!" He said, jumping.

Shit, he made me jump my damn self.

"Sorry baby. Good morning." I said.

( Chardonnay's POV )

"We will pay for your everything, thanks so much ma'am." The docs wife said.

"No problem, I look forward to it." Charisma said.

"So when did you want to start it?" She asked.

"We can do it today." Charisma said.

*

After all of them did what they had to do, taking the docs egg and the docs husband's sperm and putting it into Charisma, we were now on the way home.

( Lamar's POV )

Charisma left this morning with Chardonnay to go to their appointment. I really don't know how I feel about Charisma being a seragent. Atleast we were getting paid for it and she was helping someone else out.

I laid in the bed, wished she was here. I wanted something to kiss and and hug on.

And most importantly, I hope that after she had their baby, we can have our own.

( LaRian's POV )

Ugh I miss Chardonnay. I guess I'll go in here and mess with Lamar till the girls get back.

I walked upstairs from the living room and walked up to Lamar's room and knocked.

"Come in." He said.