17

( Chardonnay's POV )

When LaRian and I got done with our quickie, I pushed back on him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Just how I liked it.

What I liked about LaRian, was that he didn't pressure me about sex. He waited until I wanted to do it, he never questioned me about it. He was just laid back, and went with whatever.

So tomorrow, I figured that we'd make it official and then let it go from there.

*

( Alize's POV )

Since I was on my period, and couldn't have sex. I was giving Lamar some sloppy ass head.

We tried this new position, where he stood up and my head hung off the bed.

I really ain't like it, cause it made me a little dizzy, but he wanted to try it and I couldn't say no to my baby.

I kept sucking until he nutted.

*

When I felt a weird taste in my mouth, I quickly jerked away.

"YOU STUPID FUCK!" I yelled.

"Oh shit baby, my bad." He said.

"No, I told you not to nut in my fucking mouth. What part of that do you now understand? I don't like that shit !" I yelled.

"BABY Chill, I'm sorry." He begged.

*

Without another word, I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bag to grab my toothbrush.

I walked in the bathroom and slammed the door behind me.

I brushed my teeth till it was clean.

He had me so fucked up.

*

I walked out the bathroom, put my toothbrush back in my bag, and got in my side of the bed, turning my back towards him.

I was never doing that again.

*

( Chardonnay's POV )

I woke up with LaRian's arm wrapped around me.

I gave his muscles a squeeze, and he moved a bit.

"Goodafteroon beautiful." He said.

Afternoon?

I reached to my right and grabbed my phone. It was 1:41 p.m.

Damn, I slept that long?

*

I turned towards LaRian and smiled.

"Get ready so we can head towards the mall. I know I have to get you home, it's a school night." He said.

"Okay, I'm gonna shower." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Shit, not without me." He hopped up.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out my clothes.

I looked over to LaRian and he was butt naked and was ready to hop in.

I couldn't help it, but I looked down at his dick. It was big then a MF, no wonder why my pussy be so sore.

I shook my head and we walked towards the bathroom to shower.

Now I know these were relationship goals foreal. I hope he was serious about bring with me.

( Alize's POV )

After showering, I walked downstairs where Lamar was.

"Good morning baby." He said.

But I ignored his stupid ass.

"I had fun with you lastnight. I just wanted to let you know that y'all welcomed here anytime y'all want." He said, eating a toaster strudel.

I still ignored his duck ass.

"Baby?" He asked.

I ignored him, looking at the blank t.v.

"Come on now baby. I know you still not mad about Lastnight?" He asked.

I looked at him with the eye and looking back at the blank t.v.

*

He walked over to me and took a seat beside me.

"Baby, what can I do to make you happy again?" He asked, rubbing my back.

I smirked and looked at him.

He leaned back into the couch to let me know that he was listening.

"Umm.  Shopping?" I asked.

"Yeah. We can do that." He said.

He leaning over for a kiss, and I kissed him back.

*

Right before we deepend the kiss, Chardonnay and LaRian walked in.

"Aye, we were gonna step out and go to the mall." LaRian said.

Me and Lamar looked at each other and laughed.

"What's funny?" LaRian asked.

"Oh nun man. Alize was just mad at me, and she wanted to go to the mall to shop. That was gonna be my way of making her un-mad." Lamar said.

"Okay. Well um, y'all ready?" LaRian asked.

"Yep." Lamar said.

*

We rode all the way, the whole 20 minutes to the mall in silence. The only thing you could hear was the music, and the car tires racing down the streets.