28

( Chardonnay's POV )

My mom let me sit out the rest of the week for Alize's incident.

Now it was Friday and I was back at LaRian's.

( Lamar's POV )

I was at the house. Charisma and I have been talking these past days. She suppose to be coming over later on, I couldn't wait. I liked being around her and I also should gone and tell Alize what it is and what it ain't, cause I ain't the type of nigga who will play with a muhhfucka feelings.

So I texted her and told her I was gonna pull up on her, so we could talk.

I should get this over with before my new lil baby come over.

( Alize's POV )

Lamar called me saying he was gonna pull up so we could talk. What possibly could we have to talk about? I forgave him and Chardonnay for accusing them of shit, so what exactly did he want ?

( Lamar's POV )

I pulled up to Alize's house and honked my horn.

A couple minutes later, she texted my phone and told me to come in.

After her parents caught us fucking?

But okay...

*

I entered the home and walked in slowly.

Her parents walked over to me.

"Who are you?" Her dad asked.

"I-im a friend of Alize's." I stuttered.

"Babe this is the guy that we caught Alize having sex with." His mom said.

Why the fuck did she tell me to come in here in the first place ?

"Mmmmm." He said, looking at me with death eyes.

"She'll be down here, cause y'all damn sure ain't goin up there." He said, walking off.

"I'm sorry about my husband, but make yourself comfy and she'll be down in a few minutes." Her mom said and walked off.

I walked over to sit on the couch.

I wish she hurried up.

*

She came downstairs with a sexy red dress on. What the fuck? I think she got the wrong idea. Did she think we were going on a date or something? She had to think that I was still fucking with her on that level. But whether she liked it or not, I'm gone be straight up with shorty.

"You ready?" She asked.

I looked at her for a minute. She fit that dress perfectly and she looked fly.

"Why you dressed like that?" I asked.

"Wha-what do you mean? I can't look good for you?" She asked.

I rubbed my hand across my forehead, this girl was seriously stressing me the fuck out.

"Shorty, let's go to the car and talk. I got somebody coming over in a min." I said, walking out the door.

"And who might that be?" She asked, which was none of her business.

I continued to walk until we got fully into the car.

"Okay, li---." Before I could finish my sentence she attacked my face with kisses.

I pushed her and held her back.

"Bro listen fam! Ain't the time for all that mane, I gotta tell you sum." I said.

"What is it baby?" She asked.

I slick think she knows what I'm trying to say and that she was playing dumb with a nigga. This shit really driving the hell outta me. If I was a hoe ass nigga, I just would've acted like she ain't never existed.

"I'm not into you nomore." I said, bluntly.

"Like.. I had fun with you shorty. But I think it's time for this lil thing to come to a end." I said.

She looked at me with a blank face expression, I knew she wanted to cry.

( Alize's POV )

"Why? What did I do?" I asked, through blurry eyes.

"I know I messed up Lamar, but you don't have to do me like this!" I said.

I normally didn't cry in front of people, but right now I didn't care, I really liked Lamar.

"I don't know shorty, I just don't feel the vibe. We can still be friends, but that's it." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said, running out the car.

( Chardonnay's POV )

I have gotten a couple texts from Alize, crying because something about her and Lamar's breakup. Damn, is that what he went to do? But that wasn't my business.

( Lamar's POV )

Well, it wasn't that bad as I expected it to be. I sent Charisma my home address and told her to meet me there.

*

I stopped by the Chinese restaurant and made her and I a to go plate

I hit up LaRian to see if him and Chardonnay wanted anything from here.