25

( Chardonnay's POV )

We got back to their place. We recently was in the living room, chilling on a all night flight.

I texted CeCe and told her that I needed to talk to her tomorrow.

*

So until then, we all chilled downstairs, we really wasn't talking about shit.

( LaRian's POV )

So I been thinking lately, I'm thinking about taking it to the next level with Chardonnay. I don't see her in other niggas faces, like Alize was with Lamar. So far, we been getting along well. It seems like if I were to ask her out, hopefully she'd say yes and I'll wait until she get legal, then we can go on with our lives. But before the night is over, I was gonna ask her for sure.

( Alize's POV )

I don't know why, but Everytime I looked up, I would catch Lamar's eyes on Chardonnay. I find that weird as hell. Did they have something going on behind my back ? Were they having a secret love affair ? Was there something that was going on that I didn't know about? I was gonna find out one way or another, tonight.

( Chardonnay's POV )

Soon as the movie was over Alize had pulled Lamar to the side. She was pointing over at me and LaRian every now and then, but I shrug it off. Ain't nobody have time for Alize's ass tonight.

( Alize's POV )

"What y'all got going Lamar ? You better tell me before I ask her." I said.

"Man, what the fuck are you talking about? We don't got shit going on, you can gone and ask her for yourself. See bro, this why ion like fucking with you, you be doing too much." He said.

"Shit, y'all gotta be having something going on, Everytime I look up you staring at her.  You inlove with her or  some? You loving the crew?" I asked.

He looked at me crazy with squinted eyes, but I really didn't care at the moment.

"Now I know damn well that yeen talking about nobody loving the crew. Wasn't you just all in another nigga face at the club? Alize don't make me fuck you up infront of everybody." He said.

I rolled my eyes and called Chardonnay over, I wish he would put his hands on me infront of someone.

( Chardonnay's POV )

Alize called me over to where her and Lamar were standing, I don't know what the fuck this was about, but miss me with that bullshit.

I walked over, "yeah?" I asked.

"You are my Bestfriend, and I want you to be upfront with me, do you and Lamar have something going on?" She asked, getting loud, causing LaRian to look over at us.

"What? I would never." I said, looking at her like she was out of her mind.

Ion know what the fuck she had going, but she was tripping tripping.

"Oh, well I just had to ask. Cause Everytime I look up he has his eyes on you instead of me." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. I could tell she was kinda jealous, but don't nobody want Lamar's ass.

"Bro, see. You doing too much, putting on a show and shit for nothing. I told you we ain't have nun going. You with her 24/7, so what the fuck I'ma do with your friend?" Lamar asked, walking away mad.

Things were going too well tonight, but she just had to fuck it up. I wasn't gonna keep listening to her blab her mouth all night, so I grabbed LaRian's hand and we walked into the room and closed the door behind us, leaving Alize in the living room by herself.

"What was that about?" LaRian asked.

"Boy, ion even know. You know how she just get to start assuming shit, ain't nobody got time for her insecure ass." I said, stomping over to the bed.

"But why would she assume something about you and Lamar?" He asked.

I looked at him like he was insane, was he on Alize's side too? Did he think I was a whore also? Sleeping around with my friend's boyfriend's?

"Hold on, cause you've got to be kidding me. Are you trying to tell me that your on her side ?" I asked, rising up off the pillow.

"No baby, not at all. I was asking about the part when she said that he be staring at you? Does he stare at you in any way or make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

I really didn't want to start anything, or get anything started. I didn't wanna break up anyone's relationship or friendship.

I laid back on the bed and laid my head on his chest.

"I really didn't want to say anything, but sometime I do look up and catch him looking at me. But it's not like a love look, more like lust. But I shrug it off, and gone on about my day. But no, I don't have any kind of feelings towards him." I said.

"Damn, I'ma talk to him about it." He said.

"NO! Please don't say anything, it's already bad enough that their in there arguing bout it. Just please don't bring it up, just forget I even mentioned it." I said.

"O-okay then." He said.

I felt relieved that we were on the same page. It started to get kind of chilly, so we got underneath the covers.

"I have a question about me and you now." He said.

"What is it?" I asked, getting comfortable.

"So we been talking for a lil minute now, and I been thinking could we take it to the next step." He said.

"And what's the next step?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I looked at him for minute, trying to scan him and see if he was serious.

"I mean.. if you already into somebody else, then it's good." He said .

"Boy shut up, there is no other guy. Yes I will be your girlfriend, I was waiting for you to ask me." I said.

He kissed me on th forehead and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

( Lamar's POV )

Me and Alize went the rest of the night without talking. I laid on my side of the bed, and she laid on hers. I really didn't give a fuck, she was wrong for causing that scene for nothing. But now, I was starting to think about it? Did I have feelings for her friend? Not that we had anything going, but did I ? I noticed that every now and then, I probably would catch myself staring at her for a while.

But I finally figured it out...

I don't have feelings for HER.

I just want a girl like her.