19

I was happy that she understood us, and didn't over react.

( Alize's POV )

"Girl, I have to admit, a bitch was scared. I thought she was gonna snatch my ass up for a minute." I said, taking a sip of pop.

"I could see it from the look on your face." Chardonnay said.

"I don't know about you, but I like working at the club. It's the easiest job there is. I mean, I don't mean to peer pressure you about it, but I'ma still go this week and then next week I'm done." I said.

Chardonnay looked up from her salad to me.

"What about you?" I asked.

She sat there in silence for a minute before speaking.

"Okay, I'll do it. But JUST FOR THIS WEEK. Next week I am done! Forever." She said.

I gave her a side hug.

*

When it started getting late, I called me a taxi to take me home, since I didn't feel like walking.

I kissed Chardonnay on the cheek, when the taxi was here.

"See you in the morning girl." I said.

"Okay." She said.

I looked at her one last time before walking out the door.

( Chardonnay's POV )

I know my mom told me to stop working there. But I just needed to work a little more, I was gonna make sure my siblings was straight. I kept promising myself that I was gonna stop after this week. And I know that when I get older.. like 18, I might not wanna start back doing it. Well I don't know yet, it depends. It depends on how much money I make at the club and how much money I make somewhere else. Anyways, we'll see.

*

( Alize's POV )

I got home a couple minutes ago and now was laying in my bed. Damn, I wonder how Chardonnay's mom found out about those pictures. I guess that's what I get for posting them. I'm gonna find out who showed her mom those pictures, then cuss them the fuck out. I don't care if I did post the shit, mind yo business bitch. I don't know if I was truly gonna stop working at the club, the money was so easy to make. There's no easier job than that. If Chardonnay wanted to stop working, I wasn't gonna sweat her. She did her thing and I did my thing.

Forgetting about the bullshit, I called Lamar up and talked it up with him until I got sleepy.

"Hey baby"

"Wassup? Why you not sleep? Don't you got school in the morning?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sleepy right now. I hoped that you'll talk to me and we fall asleep on the phone?"

"Yeah baby, sure."

"Okay and I have something to tell you."

"Speak it."

"Okay, so Chardonnay's mom found out about us working at the club."

"Oh damn, what she say?"

"She was upset. She told us to stop immediately and that she was gonna help us get a real job, something "better"."

"Oh damn. Are y'all gonna stop?"

"Me and Chardonnay said that we were gonna stop for good after this week."

"Oh, that's what's up. I guess we'll just have to turn up until then."

*

( Lamar's & LaRian's POV )

"So you fuckin with Char?" Lamar asked.

"Hell yeah, I fucks with shorty. She cool, and pretty as hell. Shorty laid back as hell. She just so young, and a nigga ain't tryna sit in jail on no rape charge shit." LaRian said.

"Hell yeah. You know what, I feel you on that one. They are young. But look around, don't nobody give a damn about that age shit NOMORE. Plus, you gotta get em while they young. Them old hoes be loose as a goose." Lamar said.

"Nigga shut yo sweet ass up. What about you? You digging ole girl?" LaRian asked.

"She alright, I can tell she a lil hot pocket. But if she gone be my girl, it ain't gone be none of that shit. I'ma put in work, and have ha ass in check." Lamar said.

"Nigga I see you fam. But shorty cool, she different." LaRian said.

"Okay, so how you gone talk about me, but yo ass seem like you inlove?" Lamar asked.

"Nigga bye, but what you tryna get into tonight? Tryna go to the club again?" Lamar asked.

"Hell yeah my nigga, let's dip." LaRian said.