Whalien

~Warning~

This chapter will contain
slight smut, offensive conversation, slight arguing and talk about murder.

Normal Pov

"There's a party tonight" Namjoon says to Yoongi who is drying off, after their passionate session the couple were back in the bedroom "i know" the Daegu boy admits and Namjoon quirks a questioning brow before smirking "You eavesdropped?"

"Guilty as charged" the raven replies grinning, the blonde snickers "How much did you hear sweetheart?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders "Not everything, I didn't hear the first part because my dumbass turned the shower on" he admits before frowning "Though I will say this, it isn't right to punish the innocent Namjoon regardless of the situation, especially children who have no say in the sins of others"

"Yoongi-"

"What if you...one day have a child-"

"That's never happening" the blonde interrupts the older with a shake of his head.

"I'm just saying, what if you have a ward to take over Bangtan? You wouldn't want him or her getting hurt because of what you did to another person right? It's not fair to them as it is to the children you hurt for my sake"

"Which is why children born to the underworld of mafia and gangs are the most fucked up, I rather them die staying innocent than them growing up taking over whatever they are meant to inherit, preserve their innocence in death instead of making a future enemy" Namjoon says with cold eyes.

"So basically I should've been killed as a child right?" Yoongi finally says after assessing the blonde's words "That I should've died before this" Namjoon looks at him frowning "I didn't mean that Yoongi-"

The raven shakes his head "No don't try to coax me after saying all of that Kim Namjoon, how could you even say such a thing? A child shouldn't die for my sake regardless of what happens, nobody should be brought into the equation." he continues and the taller male nods knowingly.

"I know that, but that won't happen unless you get hurt. Do you not know how much you mean to me? What I'd do if something happens to you? I'd fucking kill anyone just to keep you safe, yes it's fucked up that I'd kill children too but I rather kill them to save their fate rather than them turn out fucked up from this world" Namjoon says defending himself as well as clarifying his reasons.

Yoongi's eyes harden "Which brings me to this first and final warning,
if you hurt a child regardless of whoever hurts me if it gets to that point, never and I mean NEVER hurt a child be it dead or alive if you do I will never forgive you. In fact I think I'll hate you more than I hate my bastard father"