Bangtan Sonyeondan

Let the fun begin" Namjoon says with a smirk adoring his fanned face as he looks at his friends who nod in agreement "Guess I'll start since Taehyungie nearly blew my cover" Jimin says with a small glare directed at the dark haired male in his lap grinning lazily, the blonde haired male looking at Yoongi.

"The names Park Jimin aka ChimChim, I'm Bangtan's hacker and information breaker. I also handle business with diligence and grace at my night club Serendipity where I lure powerful bosses and Dons with the help of my ladies who are my trained assassins, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Yoongi" Jimin says with that sweet smile though now it held a glint of power in them.

Yoongi eyed the blonde with a look of surprise before it quickly leaves and is replaced with respect "That explains how you knew about me being recruited" the Daegu male says with a look of understanding.

"Not really, it was just that obvious. Plus the fact that we were all summoned here to discuss business with you still in the room no less" the blonde says and Yoongi nods before Jungkook clears his throat "I'd like to go next if that's okay with you Jiminie" he says to the shorter male who nods "Go ahead Jungkookie"

The magenta haired male nods and looks at Yoongi "Hey, we didn't really properly meet. The names Jeon, Jeon Jungkook and I'm Bangtan's assassin of the silent and swift kills, no pleads, no hesitation and never missed a target" he says with that bunny-toothed grin.

 The names Jeon, Jeon Jungkook and I'm Bangtan's assassin of the silent and swift kills, no pleads, no hesitation and never missed a target" he says with that bunny-toothed grin

Yoongi nods "Nice to properly meet you Jungkook"

"You already know me but I'll go again. I'm Jung Hoseok, Bangtan's drug lord, weapons specialist and
Monster's right hand, pleasure to make your acquaintance stray" Hoseok says with a wink ignoring the small glare that was directed at him by Yoongi for still calling him 'Stray'

"Well if you're finished provoking the guy Seok I'd like to properly welcome the guy I saved from death if that's fine with you" Jin says and Yoongi looks at him remembering him when he woke up from his near death experience, the handsome man radiated power.