It Hurts

Yoongi's Pov

I was cold, just like the night it rained. Nothing warm not even that shitty blanket I used to cover my body, my body trembling but wouldn't stop it hurt.

'Get out!’ a familiar angry voice shouts from the darkness around me.

What?

'Get the fuck out my house!’ it shouted again and pain pierced through me like a hot bladed knife but why?

'How could you…’ a sobbing woman's voice shouted next 'How could you do this to us!?’

A vision of a dark haired woman glaring through her tears popped up, she was baring her teeth at me 'How could you!!!!’ I reached out for her 'Why Yoongi!?’ before I can speak she grabs me 'Why did you do this!?’

Her eyes hold so much anger and disgust, it brings more pain to me

‘Mom I didn't mean–’

SMACK

My face stung at the sudden feeling of her hand hitting it, I could taste the bitter coppery blood on my tongue, my eyes watering from the force 'Get out! Get out of here…!’

I'm suddenly thrown down, my body hitting water? I was back on the floor in the middle of the rain how? Where'd mom go?

'Hey bitch, remember me?’

No! I looked up seeing the guy who tried to rape me standing with a sick smirk 'Thought you could get away with biting my arm and not regret it? Hehe this is my lucky night~’ he says and I try to stand up but to my fear I can't move!

He notices and let's out a crazed laugh 'What's this? Can't get up or run? This really is my lucky night!’ I heard him say as I tried to stand but to no avail it was no use and he grabs me 'No let me go bastard!’ I shout while trying to get away but freeze when he bitch slaps me, the hit not as hard as my mother's but that shit still hurt.

I feel his hands pull my pants down and tears form in my eyes because I'm about to get raped without being in control of my own body ‘P-please…’ is all I can say as my ears hear the sound of pants being unzipped, the feel of a throbbing hard cock touching my ass which made me cry harder ‘Please don't...don't!’ my voice is hoarse, scratchy and he chuckles against me ‘Shhh, just shut up and take it bitch

My entire body aches, the pain that I was feeling intensifying a fiery pain I tried to scream from as he pushed inside, my screams unable to leave my mouth almost like somebody muted me.

'Shit, you're tight...mmm’ I hear the guy groan as he rapes me.

Stop...it hurts. I wanted to say, but couldn't 'Feel so good

No...Hhhhhelp…! Someone please! I was on fire.

'Freak!’ the man's voice from earlier shouted as I was violated ‘You fucking freak how dare you do this!’ a vision of an angry man growled glaring down at me 'I should’ve made your mother get an abortion instead of having you

Save Me Before I Fall जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें