What The Hell Happened (re-edit)

~WARNING~
This beginning chapter has smut with somewhat rape vines but hopefully not too much that you hate me. Hope you enjoy the TaeKook~

Italic is V/Daegu
Bold is V too/Shouting
Normal is Taehyung

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up for a start feeling a warm body against me immediately knowing who it was, with butterflies in my stomach and look to see Jungkook sleeping, his hair messy and wrecked from last night.

Oh god, last night! I went too fucking far...I can still remember the events replaying as I remembered what V did.

Flashback...

I left the kitchen with the rabbit, bastard screaming and trying to get away but I wasn't letting him as I went upstairs to Taehyung's bedroom locking the door behind
"Put me down Tae!" Jungkook shouts and God he was annoying with his squirming "First, I'm not 'Tae' and second you're just about to get it brat so stop moving" I say this before smacking his ass.

He lets out a noise and damn he sounds so sexy "I don't care who you are! Kim Fucking Taehyung or V put me the fuck down!!!" Jungkook shouts and it makes me both aroused and angry.

Aroused because his angry face looked so cute with his doe eyes narrowed and angry because he was still being defiant, and I didn't want him to defy me. Taehyung may've let this fucker call the shots but not me.

"Taehyung!"

"Aish you're pissing me off" I growl lowly his voice piercing now, I want to hit him damn punk the only reason I didn't hurt him yet is because Taehyung's prodding me not to but I was slowly losing pati-

"Kim Taehyung!" he slapped me!

That's it! Without a damn care I put Jungkook down like he wanted, my eyes meeting his angry now turned fearful face. Good, he has reason to be scared after shouting and thinking I'd take getting hit lightly.

"Who the fuck do you think you're messing with you fucker?!" I ask him watching as his eyes widen and mouth open "Tae-" he begins but I didn't want to hear it, before I knew it I was choking him again.

"Shut up" my voice was ruthless cold and hateful towards him "Think I'm gonna let you talk after saying all that shit Jungkookie? That I'll allow you to disrespect me without punishment? No fuck no, you're gonna shut up and do as I say or I promis...

"Shut up" my voice was ruthless cold and hateful towards him "Think I'm gonna let you talk after saying all that shit Jungkookie? That I'll allow you to disrespect me without punishment? No fuck no, you're gonna shut up and do as I say or I promise you, you won't make it out this room alive, fuck the mission I will fuck you with a knife do you understand?"

He flinches at my words and I smirk enjoying the fear written on his cute face but even his dear wasn't enough to deter my earlier anger, I wanted him to answer me so with added pressure to his neck and a whimper that made the front of my pants uncomfortable I lean down until my lips touched his ear "Understand?"