The First Answer

The smell of bacon being cooked filled the kitchen, Yoongi had woken up earlier and was now the only one up and about, the raven deciding to make something to eat, the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs filling his ears but he doesn't say it do anything as he continues making breakfast.

"Morning" a deep Daegu accented voice greets and the raven turns around to see the tired face of Namjoon's brother.

"Morning Taehyung" he greets the other his Daegu accent slipping as he smiles softly at the other noting the small smile the other gave him "Hungry? I made plenty" Yoongi says to the taller male who shakes his head "Not really, thanks for asking though" he says as he approaches the refrigerator opening and taking a banana milk.

Yoongi watches him drink some of it remembering the warning Namjoon gave him about touching any of the milks, Taehyung noticed him looking and quirked a brow in curiosity, his eyes following the smaller male's eyes to the milk carton in his hand.

"Want one?" Yoongi shakes his head, the taller male grins "Yeah right" he opens the fridge taking one out before offering it "Here" the smaller raven looked hesitant at first before he took the carton, he takes a small sip relishing in the taste of bananas, looking up at Tae when he chuckled "Knew you wanted one"

"Thanks"
Taehyung nods with a smile
"No problem Suag"
Yoongi's eyes hold confusion at that
"Suga?" the other Daegu boy nods "Like it? I figured since you're going to be here for a while to give you a nickname, hope that's okay"
he said to the other who nodded
"Its...fine, but why Suga?" he asked with curiosity, Tae grins.

"Cause you're adorable and sweet, plus your skin's almost as white and fiat as sugar do I decided to nickname you Suga" he explained to the shorter male who hums lowly "Suga huh?" he says testing the dubbed nickname "It's not that bad" he admits with a small nod taking another sip of milk.

Taehyung's grin grows in his handsome face "Glad you like it, I do to cause it's short simple and sweet like–"

"Don't even finish that sentence" Yoongi says with a small growl, Daegu accent on fill display it made Taehyung smirked "Like you"

"Fuck you"

"I'd love to, but I don't wanna die" confused by the other's statement, Yoongi yelps when he feels a pair of familiar arms wrap around his waist and his back touches a chest his head had slept on the previous night "What's this talk about fucking who Taehyung? Do I need to kick you out of the house for insinuating sexual desires with Yoongi?" Namjoon's rough voice asked behind the other making Yoongi shiver and Taehyung snicker "Not at all Joonie, in fact I was just messing with Suga"

"Suga?" Namjoon quirks a brow at his brother who is still smirking "The name I chose for Yoongi, cute right?"
he asked the blonde haired male who's eyes narrowed slightly "No, and don't call him that. Only I get to nickname him"

Taehyung's smirk doesn't slip "Awww c'mon that's not fair Joonie, let me have a special name for Yoongi too. You can't have him to yourself you gotta share" he says in a teasing voice watching his brother's eyes glint with possessiveness.

"Sorry, but he's not one to share."
Namjoon says to his brother holding Yoongi tighter than before "I'm nit. Nor am I a possession" the Daegu boy groused as he snatched away from the blonde with a small frown, the tanned brother says nothing in retaliation mainly because Taehyung bests him to the punchline.