Broken (re-edit)

Namjoon was kissing Yoongi, the blonde haired male's body rigid from the sudden action, but the moment he felt the blonde's body pressed against him, arms wrapping around his waist pulling him close, Yoongi instantly relaxed.

The Daegu boy's eyes drooping closed and lips returning the kiss with equal passion as he leans against the younger boy, both simultaneously moaned at the feel of their lips against each others, Namjoon ignoring the noise he made, in favour of dominating the other's lips, his tongue asking the older to open his mouth which he did.

Their tongues danced together, the hands which were on Yoongi's waist were now squeezing his ass and the raven was moaning, the noise alone made Namjoon growl in the kiss and the feel of the shorter male's hands gripping his hair made him hiss lowly as he pulled away, smirking when the Daegu boy whimpered from the loss.

"You good sweetheart?" he asked softly his lips brushing against Yoongi's, Namjoon's eyes watching every detail in the other's flushed face and half mast eyes, the raven nods breathing uneven and lips plumper and red from the kiss.

"Y-yeah...I'm good" Yoongi says averting his eyes from the taller male who notes his embarrassment and smirks brightly "Hmmm? You sure?" Namjoon asked the older male who nods "I'm good"

"Then look at me" the blonde says as he touches the other's cheek, leaning down and kissing it, watching how hot Yoongi was getting from the action "Sweetheart" the raven shivers at how rough and deep Joon's voice had gotten and felt his heart skip.

"J-Joon" Yoongi bucks against him, the blonde can sense the raven's fear yet want for him making him grunt “Fuck, I want you” he growls and that immediately gets the raven to look at him with wide eyes “Y-you want me?” he sounds so shocked by the blonde's words.

Namjoon nods smiling “I do, I want you so bad Yoongi. Shit you're driving me crazy that, first we argue then you get all angry and shit now I just...fuck let me kiss you again...please” the blonde says softly leaving butterfly kisses to the raven's neck smirking when Yoongi moans “J-Joon...you can't want me” he says through pants and whines when the other sucks his skin hard.

“Why the fuck not?” Namjoon looks up from his neck “Give me one reason why I can't want you Yoongi” he says to the raven who blushes from how intense the younger's face looked and how raspy his voice grew with every growl, his body trembling but not with fear as he shakes his head “I'm...I'm too damaged” he says feeling his eyes burn “Weak and useless...all I'm good for is a quick fuck” he grits his teeth “Nothing of value, just a broken toy”

He doesn't look at Namjoon, bangs covering his eyes “Just a broken...used toy” the raven let's another sob leave his lips hating how emotional he was getting and after that kiss and the blonde saying that he wanted him, the Daegu boy couldn't handle anymore he just couldn't, not when he's been unwanted for so long.

It was too fucked up, too heartbreaking and it made Yoongi want to go back in the bathroom and this time stab himself with those scissors he used to slit his wrists, but as if reading his thoughts Namjoon lets out a growl so primal and inhuman it made the raven think he was in the presence of a beast not a man.

“Useless?” Yoongi hears Namjoon speak with venom “A broken toy? Since when did I care about that shit Yoongi?” the blonde's eyes locked on his and the raven felt his heart stop.

Anger. Pure anger was swarming in those dark orbs, so much anger that it scared Yoongi completely even though he knew the man wasn't actually mad at him “Namjoon?”