Double Trouble Oh No

Normal Pov

Jimin rode his ninja with Taehyung holding onto him from behind, the blonde passing his store in which confused the raven "Um Jiminie"

"Yeah TaeTae?"

"You just passed your store" the other points out and Jimin nods grinning "Yeah, I did"

"Why?" Taehyung asked though something told him he already knew why "Cause, I'm taking you to my place you stink and I wanna do you hair" the other said and the Daegu boy giggles "Figures, but can we eat first?"

"I'll make us something as you shower, Urgh maybe I'll join you since you smell of sweat and ass"
he says with a joking tone, Tae rolls his eyes "Sweat yes, ass? No. You're an idiot Chimmy~"

"Idiot who's friends with another idiot~" Jimin replies as he speeds up, Taehyung holding onto him tighter much to his amusement as he continued riding throughout the streets of Seoul with the raven, the  autumn breeze cooling the two as they passed tall skyscrapers and other cars.

They continued on until Jimin sped down a block until stopping in front of a large condo-type building, he turns the engine of the ninja off and gets off with ease looking at Taehyung smirking with an extended hand "Take it, or do you want me to carry you?" he asks with a teasing glint in his eyes.

The Daegu boy glowers slightly at the Busan male before smirking himself, casually getting off the motorcycle and sauntering towards the shorter, Jimin watching his soulmate twin saunter towards him looking like sin as always, Taehyung lowering his head until his lips touched the blonde's ear "Think you can carry all this without dropping me Chimmy? I'm quite heavy"

Jimin snickers lowly "You're forgetting that I carried you downstairs yesterday baby, also just cause you're thick doesn't mean I can't handle it" he purrs back looking just as sinful.

The raven raises his head to look the other in the eyes and giggles "Mmmm talk dirty to me Chimmy, I loooooove it~" he drawls with his low Daegu accent slipping, he chuckles when Jimin picks him up with ease and merrily skips inside the building, the mochi relishing in the raven's laughter as he effortlessly walks further in until he's met with an elevator.

The blonde's breath hitched when he feels a pair of teeth nip his neck "Tae don't. You know you can't mark me" he lightly chides as the elevator opens and he goes in with the giggling raven in his arms, he presses the top button as well as types a password in the system, he growls when he feels another nip.

"Tae"

"Just teasing" the other laughs out enjoying how the raven reacted, he yelps when he's banged against the wall forced to look at his soulmate who's smirking "TaeTae, don't tease. You know I'll ruin you, soulmate twin or not this platonic love between us will snap and you'll be fucked every inch of this elevator like the horny bitch you're acting like understand?"

The Daegu boy pouted cutely "Fine, meanie" the blonde snickers pressing a small kiss to his friend's lips "Wouldn't be mean if you wouldn't tempt me, you know how I feel about my neck"

"Yes but can't help it, you know how tempting the neck is...I don't know if it's just you or Jungkookie's neck that tempts me to want to bite, but V likes how you taste"