We sat down and of course,Cj sat in the middle of us

We sat down and of course,Cj sat in the middle of us. I was hoping she would sit next to me,but this is Lu we talking about here.

A few minutes later the ceremony began,and they gave speeches and talked about the graduating class. I became a little emotional because seeing all of this made me miss high school. I think if I was to go back in time,I would've really made something of myself and not just be some drug dealer. I mean the money was great and all but,what if I was to actually go to college and do sum' with my life?.

Fuck it though,can't change anything now.

It was time for the names to be called,so they asked everyone to stand. Cheers filled the field from families as their relatives names were announced.

"Sabrina Reyes." All three of us stood up and cheered loud as more cheers filled the field for Sabrina as she walked up to the podium.

"That's my Shawtyyy!" Cj yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"Go sissss!" Luna yelled as she held up her phone,recording her.

Sabrina waved at us before walking off and Cj blew her a kiss. Little nigga looked like a proud father. I was starting to wonder if any of her family was here ,being that I didn't see anyone else stand up for her.

To be honest,she never mentioned her family when she around us. I was starting to wonder if she had any out here.

Another name was announced and I could feel Cj's body tense up. "Travis Royel."

I glanced at the field and saw a light skin kid with box braids walk up to the podium to grab his diploma. Thinking back to how Sabrina described that Trav nigga,I realized it was him.

"There that fuck nigga that jumped me go right there." Cj mumbled.

"Little fuck got the same last name as me." Luna said,as they both gave him cold eyes.

"If this wasn't a graduation, we could've been handled that,but we gotta play smart about this."I added.

Cj nodded slowly as he clapped for him, they both glared at each other before the Travis nigga smirked,noticing that Cj was here. Cj nodded his neck towards him letting him know it was on sight.

The nigga ain't say nun',he just made his way off the podium.

"At least he's getting his diploma before he die" I shrugged,causing Cj to laugh.

*

After the graduation was over,I decided to take us all out to eat. Cj sat next to his girlfriend,purposely leaving me and Luna to sit next to each other. It was weird as fuck,you could feel the tension. Half of me wanted to wrap my arm around her shoulder,than another half decided against it.

"Okay guys,no this doesn't feel right." Sabrina said ,breaking the silence. "I know I shouldn't be getting all up in y'all business,but y'all haven't said a word to each other."