Reaction

Pauly had the note in his hand as he pulled the baby toy DJ set out of his closet. Vinny had his phone videoing Pauly the whole time for Vivian.

Pauly: You knew!

Vinny: I'm the one that took the call!

[Vinny: I was videoing the moment because Vivian had asked me to, it's super adorable the way they act.]

Pauly had the biggest smile on his face he ran down the stairs Vinny close behind. He rushed up to Vivian and picked her up spinning her around kissing her long and hard on the lips. Vivian squealed haven't have heard them come home. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned into his grip when she realized it was him.

Pauly: Thank you.

Vivian: Why are you thanking me?

Pauly: For blessing me with this miracle!

Vivian: You're putting me way to high on that pedestal.

Pauly: Because you're my queen. You are creating our little baby!

Vivian laughed softly at his cheeseiness and wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned into him as he had her on the counter. She leaned down kissing him softly. Pauly pecked her lips before pulling away. He lifted her shirt and kissed her belly.

Vivian: What are you doing?

Pauly: Giving my baby a kiss.

[Vivian: He's too cute. Like seriously, I have the best husband in the world.]

Vivian: You can't do this with the roomies around, I have a special way to tell them. 

Pauly: As you want babe.

Vivian patted his spikey hair. Pauly chuckled and held her waist as he kissed her gently on the lips. Vivian wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned against his chest.

Pauly: I am so happy.

Vivian: I'm glad.

Vinny: Can you two stop being cute before the food burns? Because if it's what I think it is I don't want it burning because it's the best food Vivian makes!

Vivian laughed and jumped from the counter. She pulled down her shirt and started on dinner again. Pauly walked over helping her anyway that he could. He was mostly holding her from behind a hand on her belly while passing her the things she asked for.

Vinny: Why do you two have to be the cutest couple in the world? It's sickening.

Vivian: Because we are two sexy people and when combined we make the best cutest couple in the world.

Pauly: And the cutest babies.

[Pauly: If you all think Vivian was treated amazing before just wait for this. She won't have to do one thing. I'm going to pamper her head to toe and make sure she and our baby have the best life, because she's my queen.]

Vivian: We don't know that yet.

Pauly: You're their mom, they are defiantly going to be adorable as hell.

Vivian smacked his chest and giggled as she leaned against his chest. She nuzzled into him before finishing the food and sending the boys into the livingroom. She spent another few hours cooking as the family made their way home. Vivian set up the table and called everyone to the table.

The family all sat together and Vivian sat with Pauly. 

Mike: This looks amazing Vivian.

Vivian: Thanks Mikey!