Big Steps

Vivian laid on the bench with Pauly in front of her thrusting into her face. She smacked his chest laughing as the guy cleaned her lower back. She waited for the sting of the tattoo gun and laid back. She sighed softly and felt the familiar sting. She closed her eyes and listened to the rhythmic buzzing of the machine. She sighed softly and laid there in the bed.

Pauly: Hey babe.

Vivian: Hmmm?

Pauly: Smile for the camera.

Vivian opened her eyes and saw Pauly on his phone filming. 

Pauly: Tell the roomies what you're getting.

Vivian: A tramp stamp that says ViviD.

Pauly: Yeah buddy! That's my sexy girl.

Vivian smiled and blew a kiss before laying back down fully. After about two hours she was able to get up and look. She looked at the intricate design and smiled as it looked so perfect.

Vivian: This looks so cool!

Pauly: I told you my guy was the best tattoo guy.

Vivian laughed softly and nodded looking at the tattoo. After Pauly paid and they headed back to the house where they left the other three. When they got there Sam and Mike were gone. Vinny was sprawled on the couch relaxing.

Pauly: We're home!

Vinny: Let me see!

Vivian laughed and lifted the bandage for him to see the tattoo.

Pauly: It looks good right?

Vinny: Oh yeah.

Vivian covered it back up and walked over sitting on the couch with Vinny. Pauly went in the kitchen and got them all food set up on the table.

Pauly: Come on your two dinner.

Vivian got up and walked over to the table. She ate with her favorite boys as she felt comfortable. 

Pauly: Hey me and Vin were thinking of heading out to the club you wanna come?

Vivian: No have a guys night. I'm going to stay in and get caught up on some paper work for the salon.

Pauly: You sure babe?

Vivian: Baby I trust you, I know you won't do anything and I know Vinny will help keep you in check. *kisses his temple taking the dishes*

Vinny: Let me do that you go relax. 

Vivian kissed his cheek and walked to her and Pauly's room. Vinny was doing the dishes with Pauly leaning on the counter.

Vinny: So you ask her yet? 

Pauly: No. I wanted to talk to her brother's first. This is going to be a big change and she might have to give up the salon. I just......I want to talk with them and get their permission know that they are on board and approve before I even ask her the question.

Vinny: Smart, get her brother's on your side and her dad will follow.

Pauly: Think they would all be able to come out tonight?

Vinny: They are always up for a guys night.

Pauly: Good. 

Pauly pulled out his phone and texted her brother's in a group chat. They all agreed and were going to meet them at the club. Vinny got dressed in his clothes that he kept in the guest room. Pauly walked into his room and found Vivian in panties and one of his sweaters which stopped above her thigh tattoo. Pauly shamelessly checked her out.