Just another Asshole

It's been a few weeks since Vivian's hook up and things have slowly progressed.

Vivian sat in the living room with her new boyfriend Mark. She leaned into his chest as they sat on the couch together with the family. It was a game night and everyone was allowed to invite a guest. Vivian sat in Mark's lap as they started to play some games. They soon got onto truth or dare and got into a few rounds.

[Vinny: So I finally figured out what was bothering me about Vivian's boyfriend, he has a ring shadow.......I have a plan to expose him perfectly.]

Vivian: My turn!

Ronnie: Okay truth or dare?

Vivian: Dare me bitch!

Vinny leaned over to Ronnie and whispered his idea. Ronnie's face scrunched in anger and flashed back to his normal face. Ronnie sat up and made himself look bigger as he eyed Mark before looking over at Vivian a sort of pity in his eyes.

Ronnie: I dare you to empty out Mark's pockets.

Vivian: Making me frisk my boyfriend more fun for me.

Vivian reached for his pockets but Mark scooted away. Vivian frowned and moved closer again. He moved away again. She reached out and grabbed her wrists. She raised a brow and he released them again, Vivian reached again and Mark grabbed her wrists hard. Vivian flinched and struggled in his hold.

Vivian: Mark what the hell it's just a game no need to get defensive and hurt me!

Mark: I don't want to play anymore.

Vivian nodded her head. Mark let her go and got up. As he got up there was a loud metal clang. Mark cursed and tried reaching for his wedding ring when Sammi snatched it up.

Sammi: What the f*** is this!

Vivian saw the ring and took it from Sammi. She glared at Mark and shoved the ring in his chest. She stormed over to the phone.

Mark: What the f*** are you doing?

Vivian ignored his question and made her way over the numbers on the phone as she called Mark's phone. The phone started ringing.

????: Hi this is Danica.

Vivian: Hi Danica is Mark there?

Mark: *whisper yelling* Hang up that phone you bitch!

Danica: No he's out at a business meeting for the night.

Vivian: Yeah, no he's not. I hate to tell you this sister but your HUSBAND has been sneaking out to bars at night and hooking up with girls. The reason I know, is I'm sadly one of his helpless victims. I thought you should know, should I send him home to you?

Mark starts to advance towards Vivian his fists clenched. Vivian glared at him in the face. Ronnie and Mike shoved him outside with Pauly and Vinny by Vivian's side as she kept talking on the phone.

Danica: Send him to a hotel. Thanks for the information. *line dies*

Vivian waits for the boys to come in after taking the guy out. She leaned up and kissed all their cheeks before she walked outside on the porch. She sat on the hammock in just a tank and bootie shorts looking up at the sky tears streaming down her face.

The family sat inside looking at each other.

Sammi: What do we do?

Vinny: I don't know, I've never dealt with this situation before.

Ronnie: Should we go up there?

Jenni: No we'll scare her. She told us that if she's ever in a bad place just sent one person up.

Vinny: I don't think she would want another ex boyfriend up there.

Mike: I don't thinks he would want anyone she had sex with up there.

Snooki: Pauly you go, you're close with here but you never fucked her.

Pauly: Okay, how about you all go to the board walk, so she doesn't think everyone is listening in.

The family left wishing Pauly luck. Pauly walked up to the balcony with one of his big pull overs. He put it on Vivian and climbed in the swing pulling her close.

Pauly: I know it hurts boo. It's okay to let it all out.

Vivian put her hands to her face and sobbed into them. Pauly pulled her tighter and kissed her forehead holding her tight to his body letting her sob. She shook as she cried into his chest holding onto him.

Vivian: *sniffling* Pauly?

Pauly: Yeah boo?

Vivian: *sniffling* Promise me that.....you won't leave me for a girl? Promise me that you'll stay in my life?

Pauly: *wiping her tears* I promise that everyone in this house will stick by your side forever. I promise that you will be loved by us all until the end of time. I promise that if when we're 40 and we're both single I will give you the best wedding and the family you deserve.

Vivian: *giggling and nuzzling his neck* Thank you Pauly!

Vivian sat up from the hug and stretched her body a bit. She then stood up pulling Pauly up with her. She talked with down to the kitchen and got them both a beer she clanked their glasses together and sipped her beer. She moved to the living room and her and Pauly sat talking.

[Pauly: I got Viv calmed down and back to the Vivi everyone knows and loves. I just want to make the girl feel better, sue me.]

Vivian and Pauly were laughing when the group came home.

Vinny: Everything okay in here?

Vivian: Yeah, Pauly helped me feel better. Thanks guys. I really appreciate all you guys sticking by me.

Snooki: Awe you're our girl Boo, no one messes with our family.

Vivian: Thanks guys. Since I don't have work tomorrow would you guys mind if I got black out drunk?

Vinny: I'll stay sober so you don't get in any trouble.

Vivian kissed Vinny's cheek as Ronnie ran and made Ronron Juice. Vivian followed Ron and helped pass out the drinks.

[Vinny: I've dealt with Viv after some bad break ups. I know it's best to just let her get the drinking out of her and then she'll be on to the next guy that actually deserves her.