Italy

Vivian walked up to Snooki's house. She knocked on the door and squealed seeing her friend.

Vivian: SNICKERS!!!!

Snooki laughed and hugged Vivian tightly wrapping her arms around her friend. Vivian set her bags near the door as they sat down and waited for the other girls to arrive.

Snooki: *handing them wine* So how was spending a month with Pauly?

Vivian: It was nice to get to hang out with him one on one and just having a good time together.

Snooki: Did you smush?

Vivian: No we didn't smush. We're friend Snicker's not lovers.

Snooki: Whatever sweetie. My goal is to get you two together by the end of Italy.

[Vivian: If only she knew.]

Vivian: Whatever Snickers.

The other girls arrived and Vivian sat back in her seat enjoying the calm of everything that was going on. The girls started to arrive and they had a night just handing out together getting ready for everything they would have to go through tomorrow for the plane ride.

***

Vivian sat with the girls together on the plane. The check in was long and boring. Vivian texted Pauly.

Vivi: Hey just got on the plane.

DJ: Okay! I'll see you in several hours. Remember breath and just try and sleep. Everything will be okay.

Vivi: Thanks Pauly.

DJ: Anytime boo. Have a good flight, and can't wait to see you so we can have our own first date! ;)

Vivi: Can't wait to see you either! 

Vivian sat back in her seat and listened to the instructions of everything. Then the plane took off. Vivian fell asleep and rested after the plane was in the air and everything was okay. Vivian slept dreaming of her and Pauly.

When the group landed Vivian walked to the taxi with the girls. She sighed softly and looked around at the group. They made it to a taxi and headed to the house. As they arrived Vivian smiled lightly knowing Pauly was hers all through Italy and she planned on making the best of it. The girls got their bags out of the car and headed into the house.

Snooki: THE PARTY IS HERE!!!!

Vivian: THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!

Vivian laughed as all the guys ran down and started bowing to her. Vivian laughed and hugged each of the guys tightly as she kissed their cheeks. Pauly gripped Vivian tight and kissed the corner of her mouth holding her tight against his body rocking her.

Vinny: Okay you two spent a month together! Relax!

Vivian: Oh you're just jealous!

Vinny: Whatever.

Vivian laughed.

[Pauly: So Vivi and I are trying us out. I'm excited and I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope it goes all the way back home because, damn.]

Vivian: Who's hungry?

Mike: ME!

Vivian: Of course!

Ronnie: YEAH VIVIAN DINNER!

Vivian: Can someone put my bags away while I start dinner?

Pauly: I got it don't worry.

Vivian: Thanks Pauly.

Ronnie: *imitating whip sounds*

Vinny followed Pauly to their room and sat on his bed.