Dates

Vivian climbed out of the can first when they made it to the club. She smiled seeing James outside waiting for them.

Vivian: James!

James: Vivian!

Vivian walked over and hugged him tightly before kissing his cheek. James wrapped his arm around her waist and stared down at her breasts. She laughed and held onto him as she laid her head on his chest. The group headed into the club. Pauly ordered everyone drinks. When the drinks came he walked over to Vivi and James. He gave James a beer before handing Vivi her favorite drink and kissing her temple.

Vivian: Thanks Pauly!

Pauly: Anything for my favorite Vivi.

Vivian kissed his cheek before he walked off. James glared at the back of Pauly's head pulling Vivian closer. Vivian giggled and sipped her drink before starting to dance with James. She was grinding on him and he had an arm around her waist pinning her to his body. Vivian laughed having the time of her life, like she always did with the family. She noticed Ronnie and Sam sitting off in a corner away from everyone. Vivian shook her head, when she caught Ron's attention she waved him over.

Ronnie stood up and walked over to his friend. He eyed the hold the guy had around Vivian preparing for a fight to protect his friend. He looked over at Vivian leaning into her.

Vivian: What's up? Why are you guys avoiding the family?

Ronnie: Sam didn't even want to come but I convinced her to come as long as I stayed with her.

Vivian: What? Are you even having fun?

Ronnie: Not really but I'm with her so it's whatever.

Vivian: Ronnie please don't let her run your life come have fun.

Ronnie: I'll do it next time promise.

Vivian: Good! *kisses his cheek*

Ronnie kissed her forehead walking away. James glared at the back of Ronnie's head keeping a tight hold on Vivian keeping her close to him and kissed her head then down to her neck holding onto her tightly.

[Mike: I kept seeing James glaring at the other guys, and I gotta tell ya he clearly doesn't know that this girl isn't one to fuck around behind peoples backs. He better check himself before I wreck him.]

Vivian turned towards James and started kissing him dancing close to him. She had her arms laced around his neck making out with him as they danced together. They were making out when Vinny came up to Vivian. She groaned when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned seeing Vinny. She smiled at her friend but gave him a murderous glare. Vinny just laughed it off and gave her a pleading look.

Vinny: I need my wing woman. Pauly and I found these really HOT girls and need a wing woman to help us figure out their deal cause they are giving us the could shoulder.

Vivian: Fine you two stay in looking distance point them out and then let me work my magic.

Vinny: THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU AND I OWE YOU!

Vivian: *giggling* I love you too.

Vivian made her way to the dance floor and followed Vinny. Vinny pointed out the girls and Vivian walked over to them with her drink in her hands.

[Vivian: So Vinny asked me to be his and Pauly's winggirl......this is.....wow.....]

Vivian: Hey!

Girl #1: Hey!

Vivian: Are you guys here alone?

Girl #2: We aren't interested.

Vivian: I got a guy. My two friends over there. *points at Pauly and Vinny leaning on a table giving nods to the girls* They think you girls are really cute. They didn't know how to approach the two of you since you two are here together. They would love to take you home, and I can guarantee that you will have the night of your life with them.