Meatballs in Chains

Vivian was up and making dinner for the family as they all still rested as she made a huge breakfast. After she made sure she looked okay. She headed to her room and shook Pauly awake.

Pauly: What's up babe?

Vivian: 'Beach Day will you wake everyone up? ;)'

Pauly smirked and got up. They walked to the livingroom and Pauly pulled out the pots and pans handing some to Vivian. Vivian smirked and went with Pauly into the hall. They clapped the pans and pots together.

Pauly: OH YEAH WAKE UP YEAH! OH YEAH WAKE UP YEAH! IT'S BEACH DAY MY BROS!!!!

Vivian laughed and shook her head at the two before them. She laughed and watched as the roomies all staggered to the kitchen eating the breakfast.

Vivian sat down and looked at her family as she started to eat the food before them. Vivian leaned into Vinny and chuckled softly as Pauly was being weird and playing with his food as they all laughed at him. Vinny shook his head and put his arm around Vivian. She smiled at her best friend and kissed his cheek before going back and looking at her boyfriend.

Pauly: Babe can I have a kiss? *syrup and egg smeared on his face*

[Vivian: 'I'm dating a child........ -_-''

Vivian squealed and shook her head no hiding her face in Vinny's neck. Vinny laughed and pushed Pauly away as he tried giving him a kiss now. Vivian shot up and ran away from them as she started to get ready for their day on the coast. Vivian packed some clothes a towel tanning lotion. She then grabbed a bottle she bought for Vinny. She threw it on his bed and continued packing. She heard someone come into the room and Pauly wrapped his arms around her running his hands along her sides as his arms enveloped her against his chest. Vivian giggled and looked up at Pauly giving him a gentle kiss.

Vinny: Who the hell put this on my bed?

Vivian smirked up at Pauly before they both turned and looked instantly finding Vinny with a bottle of super tanner. Pauly smacked her hand in a high five sort of fashion. He kissed her temple and pulled her against his chest.

Ronnie: The fuck you screaming about bro? *Vinny shows him the bottle* Oh shit!

Mike walked in and laughed seeing the bottle. The girls laughed harder than they should have watching him as they looked at the bottle of super tanner in the pale boys hand.

Vinny: Vivian's ass needs this more than my body does.

Vivian: 'Yeah maybe then your name will disappear from my ass. Then again Pauly tries biting it off everytime we smush.'

Jenni: The fuck Vivian! TMI!

[Pauly: Hey what can I say she's got that apple bottom booty. *winks then snickers with his tongue between his teeth*]

Vivian shrugged and then saw the look on Vinny's face. He was smirking/glaring at her. She knew he figured out it was her and she was trapped in the room.

Vinny: Ronnie block the door.

Ronnie did as asked a little confused. Vivian squealed and stared running away from Vinny as she scurried around the crowded room avoiding the guys arms as the roomies just laughed watching the two childhood best friends. Vivian laughed and then they all froze as there as a knock on the door. Vinny took the chance and threw her over his shoulder as Mike went to answer the door.

Mike: What's up Papa?

Papa: Nothing much son. Vinny and Pauly invited me along to beach day.

Mike: Then get in here. Vinny just caught Vivian.