62.Epilogue...

"You know the song in my heart,
I know you would never forget our song of love...
But please sing it back to me,
If I forget some words..."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

"I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you but here I fell in love twice in my life and that too with those similar grey eyes like yours," Kayon told me kissing her cheeks but I already knew that now he is loving her more than me.

"I love you too," Shelby told kissing him on his cheek.

"I love you too my Grey." He replied with a smile on his face. She is having the same grey eyes like me and he fell in love with her since the time he saw her for the first time and he decided to call me Cryst as he calls her as Grey and to avoid the confusion he changed my nickname.

"Mom, uncle Eddy came," Zayon told me while coming inside the kitchen holding Angela's hand. He adores her too much. Just like the way we thought, they are great friends. Zayon doesn't let anyone else join their group but it seems like Angela doesn't have any problem with it. After he announced their arrival we went towards the hall to welcome Ednil and Alicia.

"I want to play with that doll dad," Shelby told Kayon. Yes, she's our sweet little three years old daughter.

"No Grey it's not a doll. He's a real baby and so you can't play with him now but when he'll grow up you can." Kayon replied. Then I took Ednil's son Casper in my arms. He looks like Ednil except for his hair as they are blond like Alicia.

After some time Dad Daniel entered inside along with my parents. They were chatting in the lawn outside. I gave Casper to aunt Sophie and brought the cake. Shelby cut the cake and everybody gave her gifts. After distributing the cake and snack I began chatting with Alicia and mom. When we finished Kayon called me and told, "It's time for a dance." Then holding my hand he went into the centre of the hall and others followed. Ednil and Alicia, mom and dad and then we forced aunt Sophie and dad Daniel to join us and later on they agreed.

Kayon started music, our favourite song 'Thousand years.' He whispered in my ears, "every line of this song reminds me of our love."

"How?" I asked in confusion.

"I'll tell you." He said and then reminded me of all the incidences that he remembers hearing this song.

The day we met Frozen I held my breath...
"The day I first saw you in the hospital." He whispered in my years.

Right from the start knew that I found a home for my heart, beats fast colours and promises...
"Right then and there I promised myself that one day I'll make you mine as I knew you are the one who will fill my life with colour."

How to be brave? How can I love, when I'm afraid to fall?
"At first you were afraid to fall in love with me."

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow...
"Still you gave me a chance to enter your life."

One step closer...
"That's how our hearts came one step closer."

I have died every day waiting for you.
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, love you for a thousand more...
He sang these lines as they are.

Time stands still, beauty in all she is.
"When I saw you walking down the aisle, I forgot everything except you."

I will be brave, I will not let anything take away, Standing in front of me.
Every breath, every hour, has come to this...
"That day I again promised myself that I won't ever let you go away from me, no matter what."

One step closer...
"With that wedding kiss, our hearts again came closer."

I have died every day waiting for you...
"I always loved you since the time we met in our childhood."

Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. Love you for a thousand more...
"I love our children a lot but don't worry I love their mom more."

All along I believed, I would find you...
"Since the time we stopped meeting in our childhood I always believed that we'll surely meet someday."

Time has brought your heart to me...
"It wasn't a coincidence but fate purposefully brought you there at the hospital that day for me, so that I'll find you."

I have loved you for a thousand years...
"Maybe I realised it late that I loved you since our childhood as my heart never excepted any other girl except you but I'm happy that I realised this sooner or later."

Love you for a thousand more...
"A dream to meet someone close to my heart
A coincidence, I found you.
A reality I Love You.
A promise, I'll love you forever..." By hearing his last lines my eyes filled up with tears. I know we'll have both happiness and pain, as this is the start of our love, not its end. I can't promise we'll have rainbows in our sky as there'll be clouds of darkness sometimes but our strong bond of love and trust will overcome them. I trust him more than myself and I know he won't ever give up on me, after all, I'm his Love, his Life, His Obsession...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

😭😭😭
I'll miss writing about these lovely 'Crayon' couple (Crystal and Kayon).

Isn't little Ednil (I mean his son Casper, the image is given above) cute in his teasing look? Like father, like son.

So this is the epilogue and the count down ends here.

Many of you wish to read the next story in the spiritual genre and a sequel to this book. As the votes for both are equal I'll write both.🤗
And for those who want to read the story about Dellrick, well I'll surely write it in near future.😇

I'll also post a bonus chapter next so don't forget to read their journey till the end...