52.Dad Has Changed...

"When her Smile becomes his Grin,
  When her Wish becomes his Dream...
  It's his Unconditional love Alive,
  That her ❤beat became his Life..."
-Mushaid Shaikh.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

After breakfast, I got shocked to see Kayon and dad Daniel going together somewhere.
They both never went anywhere together before so out of curiosity, I asked, "are you both going somewhere together?"

"Yes dear, we are going to the office," Kayon replied.

"Together." Added dad with a huge smile.

"Are you joining again?" I asked dad.

"I'm not an employee child, it's still my company." He replied.

I regretted asking him so I apologised, "sorry I... I... Didn't mean it that way. I... I... am..." Before I could say further both father and son started laughing. Oh, God! They were teasing me.

"I know you might be confused why I'm going to the office today. But yesterday a sweet girl made me understand my mistake and now I'll just catch all those lost days where I distanced myself from my son. Now I'll share his load. Although fathers put their load on their son's shoulder at my age but here my son took my load at a very early age so now I'll share it. After all, if he'll only think of work then he won't be able to spend more time with you. Because of you, my house and our life are once again filled with colours of happiness. Now my only wish is to see little Kayon's and Crystal's running in the house. Sharing my son's load will give him more time to be with you and fulfil my wish."

Upon hearing dads words I just ran away from there. I'm sure my face is resembling a red tomato by now. Now I understand from where my husband got his Jerkhead nature...

***

KAYON'S P.O.V:

I can't express the happiness that I'm feeling today. It feels as if I have gone back in time when my mom was alive. Today dad is behaving the same way as he used to behave when mom was alive. Back then dad was a very cheerful person. He used to tease mom a lot and when she got irritated he used to calm her in his own sweet ways. I always wished a life like them but all my wishes shattered after mom's death.

Today I got my dad back and all the credit goes to my Grey. I'm so lucky that I've met such a loving and caring girl. Today before going to jogging dad told me that he'll come with me to our office today and he'll try to come regularly as far as possible from now on. At first, I was shocked but then he told me how Grey cleared the misunderstanding between us and made him realise his mistake.

After mom's death, I felt lonely but today I feel like my family is complete and all this happened because of Grey and also Ed. Both of them are like a precious treasure granted by God to me. I shared this good news with Ed. I also told him about Grey's confession. He became very happy and told me to celebrate tonight at 1OAK Bar.

***

At the bar...

"Hi, handsome, let's have a dance.'' She said.

This girl is very irritating. Since the time she saw me she is constantly trying to get close to me.

"Not interested and leave me alone," I told her in an irritating tone.

'If you'll dance with me for once then I won't disturb you.' She replied with a smirk.

"Ok, then let's do it," I told her and headed towards the dance floor as I'm in a hurry to get away from her. Her touch makes me feel disgusted.

When we started to dance she first started to dance in a seductive way and later on started grinding. Man, it feels disgusting. Before I could get away from her I felt someone pulling my arm. I thought it's Ed so turning around I irritatingly replied, "what are you doing Ed...?" My sentence is left incomplete after looking at the person. It's Grey.

"Grey, what are you doing here? I mean when did you come here?" I asked her in confusion.

"Ednil invited me. He told me you'll get surprised. I think instead of surprise he should have used the word Shocked and I came here from the time that bitch started grinding you." Grey told pointing her finger at that irritating women. I'm lost for words.

Then Grey continued in an angry tone, "I'm sorry to disturb you Kayon. But you should have remembered I already told you that you can't do any such thing in public. If you want you can take her somewhere...."

Without letting her complete her sentence I kept my hand on her mouth. By now we were halfway towards the exit. I heard Ed calling me but I raised my free hand and he stopped. I'm still holding Grey's hand but she is constantly trying to pull it out of my grip. Taking her towards my car I said, "It's not like what you are thinking and for God's sake stop mentioning about that damn contract. We both love each other and our marriage is no more a contract."

"But you were dancing with her and that too in a disgusting way." She replied angrily.

"No, she was dancing disgustingly, not me. She was trying to seduce me since the time she saw me but I didn't even spare a glance at her so she asked for a dance and when I rejected her offer she told me that she'll leave me alone if I dance with her and that's it. For God sake trust your husband Grey at least once." I told her in a frustrated tone.

"You can't blame me. I... I... just can't see you with other women." She replied putting her head down.

"Let's go home, Grey," I told her and she nodded in agreement.

I then called Ed and informed him that I am leaving with Grey.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Next chapter will be special...💏