9.The Shock.

"Worrying doesn't decrease tomorrow's problem but deprives today of its happiness."

CRYSTAL'S POV:

"Now what the hell is this?" I told after reading those papers which were there in my hands. Why did dad do something like this I wondered. My life was just taking a twist and turns for the last fifteen days. Why God is doing such things with me?

My trail of thoughts was broken when the man in front of me cleared his throat.
Yes, a man and that man is none other but kayon Pride himself. He called me this morning and asked me to meet him in a cafe after 2 hours as he has to discuss something important related to dad's leave. As mom and dad were gone to the hospital to fix the date of dad's operation I was alone and know I am here in front of him in the cafe holding those papers in my hand which my dad has signed in exchange of Mr.Pride's money.

"Well, you now know that you have no other option left rather than accepting my proposal. So shall I take your silence as yes or do you want your father to spend the rest of his life in jail?" Mr Pride told.

I got tears in my eyes just by hearing his words. I can't even imagine dad behind bars. He was right what else was left for me other than accepting his proposal. Just then an idea popped in my head. Surely he must be unaware of it I thought.

"Look, Mr Pr....."

"Kayon, that's my name". He cut me off in the middle and told his name.

Still, I didn't call him by his name and continued, "Look Mr Pride you may not have been aware of this but I am engaged to my dad's friends son and will get married to him within few months after dad's operation."

KAYON'S POV:

I tried to blackmail her but she was trying to find a way to get out of this problem.
Girls just throw themselves at me wherever I go but this girl is different. I showed her those papers in which her dad signed and agreed to marry his daughter with me in exchange for that money. What she didn't know is that I tricked her dad. This is the second step of my plan, to convince Grey to marry me without letting her father know about it because I don't want her to reject my proposal if in future her dad asks her of her opinion about marrying me.

"So know you are concerned about your fiance," I asked her.

She frowned but looking at me she quickly changed her expressions and smiled a fake smile and replied"yes as he is dad's friend's son I know him from childhood and I don't want to make him feel insulted by breaking this engagement. "

Now I know it won't be easy to convince her so I told, "Before you decide anything you should have a look at the contents of this envelope." Saying so I gave her a white envelope and headed outside.

This girl doesn't know, what I want I just get it and she is at the top in my favourites list.
I know after opening that envelope she will surely surrender to me. With a huge grin on my face, I started my car.

AUTHOR'S Note:
What should crystal answer, Yes/No?

Do vote and comment...