4.I Thought They Love Me....

"Your heart is my only destination".

KAYON'S  POV:

"Sir, I am working here for fifteen years. I was always loyal to your company. I see it against my self-respect but there's no other option left for me than to seek your help. If you lend me a loan for my heart surgery I'll be very grateful to you." Mr Grey requests.

"I never questioned your loyalty Mr Grey but you don't possess anything valuable to fulfil the terms and conditions required for getting a loan". His painful expression didn't go unnoticed by me.

"I know sir but you can have anything from me like some favour or any other thing in exchange for your money. I promise to give anything you want within my reach". He tells me. Man, he really needs money badly.

"Ok, Mr Grey just give me some time to think. I'll inform you after taking a decision."

"Thank you, sir." Saying so he left giving me a small smile.

********    ********    ********    ********

CRYSTAL'S POV:

"What the hell is this mom?" I asked fuming in anger. How can they do this to me? I thought they loved me very much and here they want to crush my dreams and as if that wasn't enough they wanted me to get engage to uncle jones son Sam. I know him well, he is just a playboy. Uggh! Even taking his name makes my mouth sour.

"We are doing this for your future love. If anything happens to me during the surgery at least I'll be contented that you'll have someone to protect you". My dad tells me.

Protect me, Oh God! He is the one from whom I'll have to remain safe. The way he looks at any girl, it makes me feel uncomfortable enough that I feel like hiding away from his sultry gaze.

"No and never. I am a grown-up girl dad. I can take care of myself. I also have some dreams to be fulfilled," I say firmly.

Dad raised his hand and says in a stern voice, "You will get engaged to sam after two days and this is the end of our discussion." Saying so he kept his hand above his heart and made a sad face.

I knew this was just emotional blackmailing but what can I do other than surrendering to his wishes. I know what they are doing is wrong, it's unjust but I also know that they are doing this for me. They want to save guard my future but why can't they understand I can also take care of myself without anyone's help.

I head towards my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I know I'm acting rude but what can I do. My dream and my freedom are being snatched away from me at the same time and on top of this, I'm being forced to accept a playboy as my husband.

I lay on my bed hiding my face on the pillow and weeping silently. I hear the sound of my bedroom's door being opened by someone but I don't turn my face upward as I know who this person is.

Combing my hair with her fingers mom placed her palm beneath my chin and turned my face upward. "Don't get angry sweety. I know you are an understanding person. Your dad is ashamed to lend more money from Jones as he has already taken money from him many times and Jones never took hem back. For the first time, Jones is asking for something and not only this but your dad is also worried about your future. If anything happens to him during the surgery who will look after you?"

"I don't need anyone to look after me. I'm more than capable to look after myself." I said.

"Oh, sweetie, how can we reject his offer when he never backed off from helping us every time whenever we needed his help?" Mom expressions told me that she's about to cry.

"But mom you don't know how Sam is." I try to reason.

"I know child but I'm sure after having a beautiful wife like you he'll forget to even look at any other girl. Now don't stress yourself. Just relax and think over everything. Please try to understand us as I don't want Marco to stress himself before the surgery as his condition is already critical." Kissing my forehead mom left my room.

Author's  Note:
Is my story going too fast or too slow, please let me know.

Don't forget to press that start button.