37.Wedding Night...

"Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck.
But please don't break my heart.
                                    -Sarah Bettens.

KAYON'S P.O.V.:

She looks shocked when I asked her for my wedding night.

" I told you Kayon we won't do it." She replied. A pretty blush covered her cheeks.

"What do you mean by it? Can you please explain?" I asked her only to irritate her.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. Our marriage is only a contract and noth..."
Before she could complete her statement I kept my finger on her lips and told, "can you forget that word contract, at least for today? Let me live in this moment, dear."

Looking straight in her eyes I asked her, "can you spend the night here with me?"

"How can I Kayon, I mean there is only one bed which I don't want to share with you." She replied.

"My bed is large enough that at least five to six people can sleep on it comfortably and I'll make sure that you enjoy your time in it,"
I replied with a wink.

"And how will I enjoy that bed of yours?
Instead, I think you will be the one enjoying looking at my discomfort. Am I right?" She asked and then continued with distaste, "who knows with how many women you enjoyed in that bed? Eww... I won't be sleeping in that bed, now let me go."

"Is it necessary to be a mood spoiler on this special night?" I asked her.

"I am speaking the truth Kayon," She replied.

"Don't assume things about me when you don't know anything about me." I got hurt by her words and so I decided to irritate her further, "now what do you think about entertaining a certain part of mine?" I asked her pointing my finger towards my di**.

She gasped and her eyes were wide open. I saw fear in them. I hate seeing the fear in her eyes but her words angered me. I picked her up and throwing her on my shoulder I headed towards my bed. She struggled to free herself but in response, I slapped her butt. Reaching the bed I harshly placed her on it and in an instant, I was above her putting all my weight on my hands and knees.

"No Ka... Yon... Y... you told me you wo... don't force me." She was shivering and her fear was evident from her broken words. I didn't want to force her to do anything with me. I only want to tease her. Her lavender scent was driving me crazy. Even if I can't have my wedding night at least I can have some kisses. Thinking this I kissed her cheeks, then her neck and aaaaaaaa......
I was groaning in pain. Grey kicked me there...

I immediately pulled myself aside holding my di**. She got up and saying sorry and ran out of my room. In a furious tone, I warned her, "Don't do that next time. If you want you can beat me anywhere except my di** or you'll face the worst consequence."

After sometime when the pain subsided I laughed at my fate. Seriously who kicks her husband on their wedding night? I wondered if she kicked me only for intimately kissing heroes what she will do if  we'll have s**." Thinking this all thoughts of lovemaking ran away from my mind.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

😆😆😆
Isn't it an amazing wedding night?
What do you think?
What will he do?
Will, he takes his revenge or will he just keep avoiding her?
Do share your views.