59.Their Confession...

"Love is sweet, love is new.
Love is everything, I Love You."

EDNIL'S P.O.V:

"You are whaaaattt?" I got shocked listening to Alice.

"I knew it, I knew it, you'll react like this. Listen, Ed, I can raise this child on my own. I know you don't want to get settled, at least not with me. I promise you if you want I and my child will never interfere in your life and I will never demand anything from you for the upbringing of this child, not even your name. I won't force you to be with me through these nine months but listen carefully I won't ever abort this child. Don't you dar..." I cut her statement by placing my lips on hers. I kissed her gently. Her eyes were wide open. How can she think such low about me? I can never suggest killing innocent life and this innocent life is mine and that too growing inside the love of my life. I don't take things seriously but that doesn't mean I'll force her to abort this child only to enjoy being single. Pity me, she didn't understand me even after spending so many years together.

"How can you think such low about me dear?" I asked her.

"Ed I... I..." She wanted to say something but couldn't because of her sobs.

"I won't ever suggest you, to end the life of my flesh and blood. This child is very special because from a few years I wanted to express my feelings to you but was afraid of your rejection. Now this baby of ours has made things easy for me. I love you, Alicia, I love you." Saying so I took her hand in mine and kneeled in front of her and asked, "will you marry me, Alicia? I love you for years but kept my feeling hidden as I was afraid of your rejection and losing your friendship. Let's give our child a family, let's get married."

"Are you serious Ed?" She asked me with a confused expression and continued, " don't pity me, Ed, I can raise this child on my own."

"How can you say such a thing, Alice? Just look in my eyes, don't you see the love in it? Still, if you have any doubt you can ask Kay he is aware of my feelings for you. Now if you are planning to reject me then I'll jump from the tallest building here, remember this before answering me." I told.

Tears started running down her eyes as she nodded her head in agreement. I hugged her. After hugging back she asked, "If I would have rejected you then were you planning to jump in reality?"

"Of course Alice but before jumping I would have made sure to ask Kayon to arrange a net or something to catch me when I fall. After all, I want my child to see his/her charming father in real and not in any photo frame." Hearing my reply she began to hit me at my chest and said, "you'll never change Ed." After kissing my cheek and pinching my nose she said, "if we wouldn't have been intimate on that night and if I wouldn't have been pregnant then when were you planning to express your feelings for me?"

"First of all that night I made love to you, it wasn't just casual se*. That night holds a special place in my life as it gave us this baby and gave me the strength to express my love for you. Secondly, the answer to your question is I don't know." I replied.

"I should have expected this reply." She chuckled and continued, "let me tell you a secret, I also loved you since our childhood but I thought a carefree person like you won't accept or understand my love so I kept my feelings hidden. That night will always remain special for me too Ed." Hearing her words a huge smile came on my lips.

"Now let's plan the wedding by the end of this month. I want to get married before this child's birth." I told her and she looked in agreement.

Suddenly her expressions changed to panic one and she asked, "wait a minute Ed, what about aunt Sophia?" How will she react upon hearing the news of our marriage all of a sudden? Will she agree?"

"Don't bother yourself much as it's not good for you and my child's health. Mom is also aware of my feelings for you. She'll be happy hearing the news of our marriage and even more happy after hearing the news of her grandchild." She facepalmed upon hearing my reply.

"Oh, God! I feel so embarrassed." She told.

"Believe me, dear, you weren't a bit shy or embarrassed showing yourself to me that night." I teased her and she took the pillow from the couch and began to hit me.

***

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

"Wow, that's great! We'll go shopping for your wedding gown and other accessories. I'm so happy for you Alicia. You are like my sister and seeing your happiness fills my heart with joy. I hope one day our kids will also share this special bond of friendship." I told Alicia.

"Yeah I too think so and we'll go shopping day after tomorrow if you're husband is ok with it." She said.

"Well if he is not ok with us going out then he can bang his head on the headboard till we return, I don't care, it's your wedding Alicia not an ordinary occasion," I replied.

"Well, I never expected such an outcome from you. This is what you get when you spend your maximum time with Ed." She replied with a chuckle.

"No doubt," I replied.

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Here's the most awaited confession...💕

Finally, Ednil and Alicia will get tied in the sacred bond of marriage.👰

Again there will be a time-lapse in the next chapter that too twice. Don't worry I'm sure you'll like the chapter...🤗

COUNTDOWN BEGINS...
.
.
.
3.